Booked a room here to celebrate my bday peacefully and camly. On reaching the hotel we got an upgradation of the room, which came as a wonderful surprise for my bday.The room was excellent, with a 180° view of the mesmerising back waters, on one side, and the pool on another.Couldnt have had a better bday.The food was awesome, amenities provided are indeed noteworthy.Overall, it was the most pleasant and superb stay we have ever had during any trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, West of Kumarakom. Unwind at our upscale, full service moderately priced resort. Rediscover yourself at this visually stunning resort situated on the Western shore of Kumarakom, at the very edge of Vembanad Lake with a magnificent view of the calm backwaters. Located in Kayippuram, Alleppey, the resort is easily accessible from both Cochin and Kumarakom. Rejuvenate your spirit with spectacular close-up views of the lake from every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Hotel Alappuzha
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India