Excellent hotel with stunning view of the lake. Well maintained and spacious rooms. A decent infinity pool. The downside is the horrible restaurant/cafe they have. Mediocre food will surely spoil your holiday. There is no other option to eat (the hotel is almost a kilometer inside a side road) and the city as such offers no great options to eat. If you decide to eat at the restaurant stick to the basics (daal and rice). They are capable of messing up even a simple dish like Thai green curry (putting spinach instead of basil and lemon grass).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, West of Kumarakom. Unwind at our upscale, full service moderately priced resort. Rediscover yourself at this visually stunning resort situated on the Western shore of Kumarakom, at the very edge of Vembanad Lake with a magnificent view of the calm backwaters. Located in Kayippuram, Alleppey, the resort is easily accessible from both Cochin and Kumarakom. Rejuvenate your spirit with spectacular close-up views of the lake from every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Hotel Alappuzha
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India