Stayed here only one night, but could easily spend more. Friendly staff and very nice breakfast, with a mix of Indian and western food. We had a nice room with great view over the lake and the pool. We travelled during low season, and we practically had the place to ourselves. We left the hotel to spend a night in a house boat – not worth it! Would much rather have stayed at the hotel and just take a day trip on the canals. Only thing we missed was off course a glass of wine…
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, West of Kumarakom. Unwind at our upscale, full service moderately priced resort. Rediscover yourself at this visually stunning resort situated on the Western shore of Kumarakom, at the very edge of Vembanad Lake with a magnificent view of the calm backwaters. Located in Kayippuram, Alleppey, the resort is easily accessible from both Cochin and Kumarakom. Rejuvenate your spirit with spectacular close-up views of the lake from every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Hotel Alappuzha
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India