One of the best lake side resorts I have ever stayed. Mesmerizing view of Asia's largest and longest lake: Vembanad. Staffs are polite and so do the front desk staffs. We have opted for Superior Lake Front room which directly opens to Vembanad lake. View is stunning! We faced little trouble in finding the location of the resort. It is located far away from city and one must have personal vehicle/taxi to reach to this resort. They do provide bicycle to roam near the resort. We have availed this facility and visited nearby places. Their spa is good. Quality of food is good and I must appreciate their efforts in preparing the buffet breakfast. We have ordered some item from chef's special menu. Chef personally met us and asked for the quality and taste of the food. Room was big and well maintained. Bathroom was huge and equipped with all essential things. Overall, Lemon Tree met all our expectation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, West of Kumarakom. Unwind at our upscale, full service moderately priced resort. Rediscover yourself at this visually stunning resort situated on the Western shore of Kumarakom, at the very edge of Vembanad Lake with a magnificent view of the calm backwaters. Located in Kayippuram, Alleppey, the resort is easily accessible from both Cochin and Kumarakom. Rejuvenate your spirit with spectacular close-up views of the lake from every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Hotel Alappuzha
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India