the hotel is very nicely located directly at the lake, wonderful view from the pool onto the lake. staff is super friendly and competent which is really important because you don't get anything done by just friendly staff if they are not able to help you, which sometimes happens in India.
the food is ok, nothing extraordinary, also not too big variety to chose from.
very convenient is also the free dvd rental, especially for people not speaking the local language as you won't understand most of the tv channels.
internet did not work at the time we were there due to a problem with the provider.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, West of Kumarakom. Unwind at our upscale, full service moderately priced resort. Rediscover yourself at this visually stunning resort situated on the Western shore of Kumarakom, at the very edge of Vembanad Lake with a magnificent view of the calm backwaters. Located in Kayippuram, Alleppey, the resort is easily accessible from both Cochin and Kumarakom. Rejuvenate your spirit with spectacular close-up views of the lake from every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Hotel Alappuzha
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India