This should be a 5 star review as no doubt this hotel is in a beautiful location with some superb facilities. It's great for families with a lovely pool and other activities such as badminton and line fishing. However, the restaurant is quite limited in its scope and although the food is mostly good, it is not up to the standard you would expect. Also when we had a problem over car bookings I found the manager quite unhelpful and even a little lazy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, West of Kumarakom. Unwind at our upscale, full service moderately priced resort. Rediscover yourself at this visually stunning resort situated on the Western shore of Kumarakom, at the very edge of Vembanad Lake with a magnificent view of the calm backwaters. Located in Kayippuram, Alleppey, the resort is easily accessible from both Cochin and Kumarakom. Rejuvenate your spirit with spectacular close-up views of the lake from every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Hotel Alappuzha
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India