Stayed for three nights and loved this resort. Our room was amazing, with the most comfortable bed I think I have ever slept in! The food was brilliant and very reasonable. The menu was extensive with good continental and Indian selection. The hotel went above and beyond expectation with regards to service. All staff were friendly and very helpful. The resort also offered a number of complimentary activities including a sunset cruise and traditional Kerala dancing as evening entertainment. Had a brilliant stay, we truly relaxed and enjoyed the natural beauty of the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punnamada Resorts is nestled on the serene banks of Vembanad Lake and gives a world of heritage and luxury. The divine ambiance and the hospitality lead to a total relaxation of mind, body and soul and it highlighted the rich heritage and the essence of Kerala in its true form with a focus on the eco system and being an environment friendly resort by taking initiative in various fronts. The green leaf certified Ayurveda centre at Punnamada puts a new life into yourself and to regain vigor and vitality and lead a stress-free life. The essence of Kerala and its magical backwaters can be experienced aboard Punnamada’s exclusive 'Kettuvallam' (houseboats) by the resort, the houseboats of Punnamada equipped with the best of luxuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Punnamada Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punnamada Hotel Alappuzha
- Punnamada Backwaters Hotel
- Punnamada Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India