Punnamuda an epitome of serenity and relaxation. We had been to Punnamuda for our wedding aniversarry. We opted for lake-view villa, the view from the villa was awesome. It was monsoon that made the view more picturesque. Staff were courteous and very helpful.
One thing that could have been better. More authentic Kerala delicacies on the menu.
If you looking for a resort in Alleppey. I would highly recommend Punnamuda.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punnamada Resorts is nestled on the serene banks of Vembanad Lake and gives a world of heritage and luxury. The divine ambiance and the hospitality lead to a total relaxation of mind, body and soul and it highlighted the rich heritage and the essence of Kerala in its true form with a focus on the eco system and being an environment friendly resort by taking initiative in various fronts. The green leaf certified Ayurveda centre at Punnamada puts a new life into yourself and to regain vigor and vitality and lead a stress-free life. The essence of Kerala and its magical backwaters can be experienced aboard Punnamada’s exclusive 'Kettuvallam' (houseboats) by the resort, the houseboats of Punnamada equipped with the best of luxuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Punnamada Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punnamada Hotel Alappuzha
- Punnamada Backwaters Hotel
- Punnamada Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India