i have recently stayed at snehadhara for 2 nights and were looked after exceptionally well. Our room was downstairs and although access was through the family room it was still private. The family do not seem to mind you coming and going throughout the day. The upstairs room is probably a bit more private and traditional. The room itself was well equipped and very clean as was the bathroom. Excellent hot water and shower. Having a kettle and supply of tea and coffee was a bonus - something not offered in any other home stays or guest houses we stayed at. the breakfasts are excellent and very generous - great to try different Indian and Keralan breakfast dishes. All the family members are too loving and caring, i had enjoyed my time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ours is a 60 years old heritage home. We have wood paneled AC rooms. Three bamboo rooms (AC). Neat and clean bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Snehadhara Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snehadhara Homestay Hotel Alappuzha
- Snehadhara Homestay Kerala/Alappuzha, India