All reviews night market nice hotel shuttle bus yiwu market nice breakfast enjoyed my stay swimming pool recommend this hotel walking distance reception muslim china section
Selected filters
Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Very well suited and comfortable hotel. Rooms in front are very clean and wide. I was impressed with breakfast as there are many options. Good hotel for expats. I would stay here again during my next trips.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

I like it very much. Really everything you need. Swimming pool, great breakfast.
Pleasant ambience, friendly staff, good WiFi.Seven years I come twice a year and always look forward to coming. Close to center. Bus to the market.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Wery good price, good food for the breakfast. Wery comfortable and clean room. I love this hotel wery much. Is near to market. Have swimming pool and you can use every day. Wery big hotel, every time I want to book they have free room.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018

The room was comfortable enough, bare in mind there were 3 blokes sharing.

They are helpful if you do not already know the Yiwu Market District they offer a shuttle bus although we never took this option. (taxi was cheap enough)

I feel most people staying would already know their way to and around the Yiwu Market place, this was my first.

There is a really good night market within walking distance and nice places to eat a little walk away.

The staff are friendly and helpful.

I went to visit the Yiwu market and found out it was not for me but I can not rate the hotel on this.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who knows the Yiwu market or who wants to experience it.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2018

It was great stay from A to Z, clean, comfy, hospitality, and friendly staff. In addition, delecious breakfast, Halal food section for Muslims.
Walking distance from Arab street and restaurants. Night market is behind the hotel. My flight was very early in the morning, staff prepared my breakfast before checkout and gave it to me, thank you Yindu's staff this is very nice touch from you.

I recommend this hotel %100, and I hope to see more branches of your hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018