“expensive food ok taste no thali option”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Banjara

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
delhi , india
“expensive food ok taste no thali option”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

food was costly service was ok but taste was soso and so was the price --- no thali like swad e hindustan --- however the taste was not too bad either , prices are higher side , avoid chicken as its served hard , paneer dish and dal was ok , overpriced place maybe due to its location

Visited September 2013

Bengaluru, India
“Great Indian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I was here in yiwu last week and very happy with the food and service at banjara, certainly one of the best Indian restaurants in yiwu
I had the chicken tiki masala and also the biryani it is a great meal and would like to persnally recommend this restaurant for a good Indian meal

• Visited August 2013
“Perfect Indian restaurant in Yiwu.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

I must say the food is the best and delicious compare to the other Indian restaurants in Yiwu.
Must visit Banjara if u ever been to Yiwu city. U will find urself coming back here for more.
Keep it up.

• Visited May 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A good Indian restaurant in the heart of Yiwu, 5 min's walk from Futian Trade Centre”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

At last, I found a decent, well priced restaurant in China where the food is good and leaves no after-effects. Service was average, but I also rate restaurants I visit on the standard and cleanliness of the rest room, which in the case of Banjara, was excellent, especially compared to one or two of the neighbouring restaurants which I also tried during 'my stay in Yiwu.
Unfortunately my taste of Chinese food a week before as a guest of a business supplier left me with 'Yiwu belly', at one point I thought my stomach had reached Richter 7 in sympathy with the current Chinese earthquake!
The food of Banjari is the Punjabi style of Northern India. I certainly recommend the fish tikka or the aloo gobi. Also portion size is very generous. Not the best Indian in the world, but certainly the best I have tasted in China. In fact I found myself returning here every other night during my Yiwu trip. I will definitely be back for a curry at Banjara.

• Visited April 2013