“Value for Money!”

Venice Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 92 Restaurants in Yiwu
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Yiwu, China
“Value for Money!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This place is what I would definately call value for money.. I went here with a few Collegues to have dinner. My Collegues ordered pasta and a pizza Margerita, which actually tasted Exactly what you expect from a margerita (something that doesn't happen a lot in China) I had the Beef steak, It wasn't the best steak I had in China, but definately the best I had for a price of 80 RMB! Overall I wouldn't call this place the best Western food in Yiwu, but It does give good Quality for a competitive price

Visited September 2013

Devonport, Australia
“Always have a meal here”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Nice relaxing atmosphere ,great welcoming owners ,very friendly and this can be observed when other customers come in ,very pleasant owner ,food good to better , nice to be able to feel comfortable to have a wine ,( not available in many restaurants nearby For cultural reasons)
Always make sure I have a meal or 2 here

3 Thank John C
Yiwu, China
“Best food, best place”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I live in Yiwu already more than 3 years, and last 2 years i going only to one place,its Venice, someone think that so long time visit one place can become boring,but its not true, i feel myself here very comfortable,like at home, because all people here like a big family ,also very good and tasty food, great cheaf, nice music, best place for spending your time,and does not matter, its a date with handsome man,or beautiful girl, or just meeting with friends, I recomendet this place to everyone.

3 Thank Sofiya L
yiwu
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Its cute recomanded by friends”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

such a great time we had last weekends me and my friends..i live in yiwu city and realy there is not many chooses ....i found my place ..where i can go have a relaxing drinking and eating ...there are some bad comments and there are some bad ..i think you be the judge you
self...its worth it ..it is nice ..and the chef is westerns ....i loved every minuts ..thanks mr sam ..great food..great place ....recomanded

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank christina m
“This is the best restaurant in yiwu,only in Venice I am enjoy the western and Italian food,warm atmosphere,great chef, delicious”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This restaurant ,I think ,the best in city,everything here help for spending good time,and enjoying the best western and Italian food, take energy from great black lavazza coffee,or make life more sweet from delicious deserts, if somebody want spend time in warm and comfortable atmosphere,my advise - Venice restaurant !!!