“Walleye? Yes, I'll Try...”
Review of Snake River Grill

Snake River Grill
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Hagerman
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Read a review of the Snake River Grill in Sunset magazine and decided to give it a try. Turns out, it was well worth it!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

good food. great for family get together. has beautiful 2nd dining area which can be used as an event room.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

My sweetie and I have looked forward to eating at the Snake River Grill for awhile, so we made the trip on one of our days off. It looks nice from the outside, but the first thing I saw when I walked in was a huge vent hood with peeling paint. There are three sections of the restaurant, and the addition was noticably nicer than the rest, with tile floor and water feature decor. The section where we sat had stained carpet and dusty curtains. However, our server was friendly and attentive. We split an order of sturgeon nuggets, which were fresh and juicy. We had soup with the meal (homemade and good) and glanced at the salad bar -- nothing special but looked fine. I had always heard what a classy place this is but I didn't see it.

1  Thank IdahoPug
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This is a very popular spot. We had a very nice server and a delicious appetizer of blue crab and artichoke dip. They were out of alligator on the evening of our visit which disappointed my husband but he enjoyed his entree of top sirloin and a sturgeon filet which was aprox. $21. I had the sturgeon sandwich which was battered and deep fried. It was just OK.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I heard about this restaurant and thought i was in for something special. The first thing I noticed was the filthy vents on the ceiling above the kitchen. If I had been alone I would have left and ate some where else. The more I looked the more dirt I saw. I did eat breakfast and it was nothing special. Eggs, frozen hashbrowns and bacon. Service was o.k. Depending on your travel plans wait to eat until you get to Twin Falls or Bosie!

1  Thank IdahoCookie