“Homesick Until I found Oasis”
Review of Oasis Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Oasis Bar and Grill
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We are located in the heart of Kunshan and near many of the most popular Western hotels in town. The Oasis was designed to give the feel of a true American style sports bar. Around the bar are 5 flat screen TV’s and 1 giant projection screen showing all your favorite sporting events. We are also proud to offer top grade professional style games for your enjoyment: a regulation pool table, professional grade foosball (table football) table, and a top of the line bristle dart board. When customers enter our bar, they truly feel as if it is an “Oasis” from what they deal with on a daily basis in China. As far as food goes, We may not have the most extensive menu, but that is by design. Rather than quantity, we prefer quality. Our customers regularly tell us we have the “best burgers in Kunshan”. We also offer our very own homemade pizza and several delicious sandwiches, as well a nice list of bar snack food. When in need of some good ol’ Western food, The Oasis should be your first and only stop!
New York, NY
“Homesick Until I found Oasis”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have only been here once, but it is truly an "oasis."

After a couple days of Chinese and Japanese heavy menus I was ready to eat some food that was a bit less foreign to me. After a short search online I found Oasis. Here are the highlights...

-It looks like a real bar. Wood bar, barstools, dark interior. Like any town USA.
-Walkable from my American friendly hotel. It took me 20 minutes from the Windsor Park Hotel. Close to Swissotel too. Follow the instructions on their website to get there as it can be a little tricky...oasiskunshan.com
-Delicious burger. Equivalent to any decent burger at any of the places I frequent in New York.
-Friendly staff and owner.
-Sports!!! They had on NHL.
-The beer was good! Good brand offering.
-Felt like I was home, even though I am far from it.

What can I say? Sometimes you need creature comforts and this is a place delivers. I will frequent it with certainty on my trips to Kunshan and I will highly recommend it to my fellow travelers.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank todie4d
Jeff B, Owner at Oasis Bar and Grill, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for The Oasis. Stop in any time for a little "slice" of home!

Bangkok, Thailand
“Truly an Oasis”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

As far as the meager selection of decent bars go in Kunshan, this is as good as it gets. Decent selection of imported beers at fair prices, good satellite system for sports, well trained and friendly staff, good bar food, friendly fellow customers who are easy to meet, and nice pool table/darts/foosball. Don't know what I'd do without it in Kunshan.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank Frankv42
Jeff B, Owner at Oasis Bar and Grill, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Always great to get feedback from our customers. Look forward to seeing you next time you are in town.
Melbourne, Australia
“Western Oasis in Kunshan”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Great burgers, pizza, fries and more. There's not many Western places to go in Kunshan but this is a great place to escape if you like a relaxed atmosphere, good food, good company and a cold beer. Our kids love the free popcorn and foosball.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank anoukmatt
Tulsa
“Slice of heaven”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

What a great place!! Beer is cold, truly cold, and the food is excellent. One of the best burgers in China, and the pizza is good too. Been several times and they are always friendly. I make it a point to go every time I am in Kunshan.

• Visited September 2012