$179
Hampton.com
$330
Orbitz.com
Surf & Sand Hotel(Pensacola Beach)
$279
Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
$334
$224
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
New World Inn(Pensacola)
$179
$154
$141
HIExpress.com
$149
All reviewsprivate beachonsite restaurantnew carpetfridge and microwaveroom was clean and comfortablepets
Reviewed July 13, 2013

As our family live in Gulf Breeze and we visit 3-4 times a year, we have stayed at this hotel quite a few times. There have been several changes of management etc, throughout this time.. The problem that I find with the operators is that they are not very accommodation. A good example is this trip. We decided at a late date to travel to Pensacola as there was a family situation there. We booked through a booking agency and paid a PREMIMUN price for the room for several nights. We were put in a room facing the street, (and the continuing traffic) and found out later that the "rooms with the view" (of the pool and bay/sunset) were mostly empty during our visit. Now I know that there is a "premium" upcharge for these rooms, IF the operators were keeping records they would know that we were "frequent" customers, and seeing that we were paying almost TWICE what we normally would pay, MIGHT have suggested (or given) an upgrade..
(It's the "little things" that count...) Added to that, apparently we arrived at "caterpillar" mating season, and had to discard of quite a few from our room.. Overall it isn't a BAD hotel, to me it just needs some more careful management..

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This motel is run down and dirty. Everywhere there is peeling paint and crumbling cement. We had a very nice view of the marina, but that is the only good thing I could say. Oh, and the front desk people were nice. Other than that, I couldn't wait to move to our next hotel. Luckily we had only booked one night here! I would not go back and would tell friends to avoid it!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Susie M
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Unfortunately, I booked this motel through the inter-net with Choice Motels for their special rates with no cancellation/refund. There is no continental breakfast as most Choice motels have - the floors were nasty - plumbing barley worked - hand towel rack kept falling off wall. The motel is two stories and reminded me of the early Holiday Inn motels with outside entrance and stairs to 2nd floor. Since I had paid for in advance and not able too get refund - I endured three days of the four I had booked and decided to forget about the 4th day. Choice Motels should investigate this property and pull their franchise from it. I would suggest paying a little more and staying with Hampton Inn or some other motel chain. I must say they did have a NICE POOL.

Room Tip: I'm not sure there are any good rooms - I booked two adjoining rooms and both were bad..
2  Thank Bill R
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I travel quite often and reserve a lot of hotels. On the positive side, this place was in an awesome location. Me and my family wanted a place close to beach where we could see fire works on fourth of July. It was perfect for that and being right on bay where we could swim or fish was awesome too but what I had a hard time about was the upkeep first off. The pool had slime around the edge of pool and the place could have been cleaned up and painted a bit; especially with the high price I paid for one night. The next thing was the fact that when I arrived my room wasn't ready. I think when a person arrives at 3 it should be ready. It was close to 4 before we got the room. They need to hire workers obviously. The room was clean but phone didn't work. I didn't understand especially with the high price 4th of July or not'
It was supposed to be smoke free. People were smoking from balconies and smoke coming in my room. When you don't smoke, it makes a difference...I happen to live in the area and not sure if I will rent from them again or not at this point and time...Just saying Trying to be honest.

Room Tip: If you decide to rent from here, get a room right on bay side. It is the best thing this place has going for it.
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Cheap and dirty. If you're a fan of a "Motel" then this will be fine for you. The place is gross. Nice little beach area but that's all I can say about that. We ended up leaving at 4am (had to wake a sleeping front desk guy up) because we were so grossed out. Loud fighting people the works. Ewww.

• Stayed: July 2013