All reviewsprivate beachonsite restaurantnew carpetroom was clean and comfortablefridge and microwavepets
Reviewed May 4, 2012

This was the second year we stayed for our Greyhound Howndog Howliday weekend and it was even better than last year. The staff was really helpful in every way and got into the spirit by wearing T-shirts to show their participation. The grounds are beautiful and well-kept, the restaraunt has good food and drinks as well as good service, even when busy. The rooms are clean and well stocked and if you need something, all you need to do is ask. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank 2greyt
Reviewed May 2, 2012

This hotel accused me of stealing a comforter and charged my card $100, LIKE I WOULD WANT When I called repeatedly to talk to management, I never once even got a call back. I asked for an inventory report and guess what? Still no response. THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Ashley H
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Thanks for allowing us to have a wonderful greyhound gathering! Can't wait until next year. This would be a great place to bring my grandson as well. Nice private, quiet beach. Maybe back again before the year's over!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I stayed a week at this hotel and recieved really good customer service. The rooms are not the most up to date, but for the price you can't beat it! The beach was a little over a mile away, but there's a private bay on the property and I found that even more relaxing and a lot less crowded. Everyone was friendly. I'm from Mississippi so I do not know the area. One of the girls at the front desk suggested a really good restaurant, The Fish House, and even printed out directions for me. Can not complain, would recommend.

Room Tip: Getting the bay view room is definitely worth it! So pretty.
Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Recently attended an event to benefit greyhound adoption for GPA Emerald Coast. This was the 2nd year in a row to hold it at this hotel and things were even better than the first. While there is some transition going on with new owners taking over and trying to get some remodeling and stuff taken care of, it didn't interfere at all with the event. We were part of a large group of people and dogs there for a 3-day weekend and the staff was always helpful and nice. There is a great restaurant on-site where you can have breakfast, lunch and dinner - the food and service was very good. (Love the screened in porch area off the restaurant that was added since our last visit!) Have already booked a room for next year's event. Would recommend the location - especially for people wanting to travel with their pets.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends