“Just Over the Three Mile Bridge from Pensacola...not to be missed!”

La Brisa Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Gulf Breeze
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We enjoyed a Sunday brunch at this delightful waterfront restaurant! Under new management and more upscale decor, it offers a diverse menu, scenic view of a small bay and harbor, as well as reasonable prices! We had the Crab Cake Benedict and were pleasantly surprised...the service was excellent! We will go back...it has been recommended by many friends for its reasonable, relaxed atmosphere...a taste of Old Florida with the inside air-conditioned seated area, screened in porch and outside court area! All great options! Located inside the Quality Inn Hotel past the lobby...

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We sat on the courtyard overlooking the water. The view was amazing. The crab cakes and cheesy grits were delicious, coleslaw was good as well. The fried green tomatoes and hush puppies were a little bland. The service was fantastic - Brianne was a wonderful server!! All in all we really enjoyed this place!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Thought we would try it for lunch...not very impressed. The crab cakes were bland tasting and the fried green tomatoes were the same. The cole slaw was old because the purple cabbage color had wilted into the mayo. The service was great and so are the desserts. Some people have gone there recently and loved it and some have not. Consistency is the key to a great restaurant.

1  Thank beecheekeen4
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My wife and I were staying at the Quality Inn hotel where this restaurant was attached. We talked to the Chef in the afternoon and decided to try this restaurant for dinner rather than drive to the beach or Pensacola. Best decision I made on this trip. The chef made a bowl of the soup de jour sans garlic expressly for my wife while I tried the scallops over pasta. It was all terrific. We decided to go back the next night so that I could try the crab cakes. Best crab cakes I have ever had, with fried green tomatoes and sweet potato fries. Go there for sunset over Pensacola Bay, several photographers were there both nights. Happy hour prices very good also. And tablecloths to boot.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I was visiting family in Pensacola,Fl and had stayed at the Quality Inn in gulf Breeze.I had occasion to eat at the La Brisa restaurant adjacent to the hotel. I enjoyed the food,especially the shrimp and grits, the eggs benedict with a crab cake, the Canta Plana. It was very good, the atmosphere is pleasant, the service was efficient and friendly. I would recommend this restaurant for the variety of good seafood and good service.

1  Thank Barbara H