“Delish!”

Shane's Rib Shack
Ranked #13 of 74 Restaurants in Gulf Breeze
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are the place to go for the best BBQ, ribs, chicken and more. What started in a tiny little shack outside Atlanta in McDonough, Georgia has grown to become the model of fast casual BBQ. Founder Shane Thompson quit his neck-tie-wearing corporate job, dusted off his grandfather's secret sauce recipe and along with the support of wife Stacey, made his dream of owning a family BBQ restaurant come true. Join us for lunch, dinner or catering for your next special event. Shane's grandfather, Big Dad, told him, "Do what you love, and do it better than anyone else." The result? Taste for yourself in Shane's Rib Shacks across America...
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Delish!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I had the 'Big Daddy'- a pulled pork on texas toast. It came with a side, I chose Mac n' cheese. The macaroni wasn't the best I've had, a little thick. But the pulled pork was excellent! Moist, flavorful, and the bread was crispy on the outside, soft inside. Mom had the ribs-she said they were excellent, and the coleslaw was good too-a bit like the coleslaw at that famous fast food chicken place. My only disappointment was that they were out of shirts: 'I like Pig-butts and I cannot lie'
ah well. Maybe next time.

• Visited March 2014

Upper
“Great Chain”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

On vacation we recently stopped at 2 different Shane's Rib Shacks, the food is exceptional. I really like the chopped chicken, which was seasoned to perfection. The different sauces are very good and it is difficult to pick a favorite one. The serving sizes are quite large and more that enough to eat.

• Visited February 2014
Navarre, Florida, Usa
“Fast Service And Lots of Choices”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

If you want fast food BBQ that is consistently good. Then it is Shane's for you! Service is very fast
and the posted menu is easy to read to make a choice. The variety of menu items is vast and
it is very good. The drinks are self service and located in the seating area.

• Visited November 2013
Huntington, WV
“Shane's Scores Big on the beach”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Selected Shane's to cater a Bar-B-Que meal for 22 family members as we gathered at a house on Pensacola Beach, FL for the Thanksgiving week. Made all arrangements over the phone and internet about a month in advance. Our order arrived complete and on time as promised. Quality and quantity of product exceeded our expectations. Excellent food, quality service, reasonable pricing and delivery as promised. We could not have asked for more. An excellent catering experience. I can, without hesitation, recommend Shane's as a quality caterer of Bar-B-Que and related foods. Planning an event involving Bar-B-Que? You would do well to give Shane's a try.

• Visited November 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Shane's has become a "go to" bbq restaurant after a day of fishing. I've been calling in my order and when I arrive 20 minutes later, my order is waiting for me. Great 1/2 chicken and the beans are super. Ribs are good but a little too sugary for me. But that's just me. Good value!

• Visited October 2013