“Shane's Scores Big on the beach”
Review of Shane's Rib Shack

Shane's Rib Shack
Ranked #17 of 75 Restaurants in Gulf Breeze
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: We are the place to go for the best BBQ, ribs, chicken and more. What started in a tiny little shack outside Atlanta in McDonough, Georgia has grown to become the model of fast casual BBQ. Founder Shane Thompson quit his neck-tie-wearing corporate job, dusted off his grandfather's secret sauce recipe and along with the support of wife Stacey, made his dream of owning a family BBQ restaurant come true. Join us for lunch, dinner or catering for your next special event. Shane's grandfather, Big Dad, told him, "Do what you love, and do it better than anyone else." The result? Taste for yourself in Shane's Rib Shacks across America...
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Selected Shane's to cater a Bar-B-Que meal for 22 family members as we gathered at a house on Pensacola Beach, FL for the Thanksgiving week. Made all arrangements over the phone and internet about a month in advance. Our order arrived complete and on time as promised. Quality and quantity of product exceeded our expectations. Excellent food, quality service, reasonable pricing and delivery as promised. We could not have asked for more. An excellent catering experience. I can, without hesitation, recommend Shane's as a quality caterer of Bar-B-Que and related foods. Planning an event involving Bar-B-Que? You would do well to give Shane's a try.

There are newer reviews for Shane's Rib Shack

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Shane's has become a "go to" bbq restaurant after a day of fishing. I've been calling in my order and when I arrive 20 minutes later, my order is waiting for me. Great 1/2 chicken and the beans are super. Ribs are good but a little too sugary for me. But that's just me. Good value!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Great selection of food! Loved the atmosphere for the whole family! Sampler had an awesome array of flavors

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great food. The kids liked all the sauce choices at the table. I really liked the spicy sauce. The garlic toast was fantastic.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I love the value of the Family Pack. It feeds my family and we have leftovers. I especially like that it includes drinks for the whole family, as well as our choice of side dishes. Really a great bargain

1  Thank Twaggx5