“Very good food”
Review of Mandarin Moon - CLOSED

Mandarin Moon
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great Asian restaurant. Good varied menu. Nice atmosphere. Good service with friendly staff. Nice prices. Best restaurant we've been to in Gulf Breeze.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and I recently tried the Mandarin Moon for lunch. I was a little disappointed. Maybe I'm just a big eater, but the lunch portions were small compared to other Asian places I've tried. Also, my basil chicken had very little basil flavor, compared with others I've eaten. But the atmosphere was good as well as the service.

1  Thank Shadrach44
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Delicious food and wonderful service. The hot and sour soup is actually hot. I have eaten many things on the menu, and everything is delicious. I honestly cannot believe Gulf Breeze has an asian restaurant this good

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Mandarin Moon is a really nice little Asian restaurant located in the Tiger Point area of Gulf Breeze. This is one of our favorite spots for dinner because the atmosphere is nice, the staff is attentive and the food is great. We've tried several menu items and liked them all.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

A friend told me about Mandarin Moon and when I went I was so surprised with thiere menu. They have something for everyone. Great food.