“Not Open??”

Thai 54 Cuisine
Ranked #40 of 75 Restaurants in Gulf Breeze
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Daughter and I was in the area and decided we'd stop for Thai food. 1100 on a Tuesday. Sign on the door said opens at 1100. Nobody Home. We went to Taste of India and had a GREAT lunch. Not sorry about that for sure!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Thai 54 is located on the water at a nice Marina in Gulf Breeze. We were there for a business meeting and were treated with exceptional courtesy having monopolized the table for close to two hours. We love authentic Thai and don’t mind waiting for fresh preparation. The sunset view over the water and marina was gorgeous. Thai 54 is a gem.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have eaten there several times now, and every time a take-out. They deliver for free to the bar and hotels next door, so we often do that. If you complain because it takes too long, consider that everything is made fresh and from scratch. I have never had to wait longer that 10 minutes for my take out. I cannot attest to the wait staff since I have never eaten in, but their food is so good, it would be worth the wait. And you shouldn't be afraid to speak up if you feel you've been waiting too long. Be polite, you never know if it is the waitresses first day on the job! And if you ask for 'hot' believe me it will be VERY spicy! I've never had a bad dish there! The view is awesome there, so sit and enjoy it! They are open until 9 p.m.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I've eaten there twice now, both at non-busy times, table of 4 to 6 people. The first time only two other tables were occupied, second time we were the only ones in the restaurant. Even so - the service was possibly the slowest I have ever experienced.
That said, the food was excellent and the view is quite nice, especially at sunset, and at night.
If you aren't in a hurry - they do have great Tom Kha and pad thai, but you'll be sitting there a LONGGGGG time.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We came in to a decent size lunch crowd and one poor girl working about 10 tables by herself while manager sat and watched at the counter. It took her 10 minutes to tell us she'd be right with us. After another 5, she went to take a table of 8's orders before even getting us a drink. We left and won't be back.