“New name, same location, better food.”
Review of Rio Bravo

Rio Bravo
Ranked #7 of 75 Restaurants in Gulf Breeze
Cuisines: Mexican
“New name, same location, better food.”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Formerly Toro Bravo, the new Rio Bravo has improved in a couple of important areas. The service was not bad before but it is excellent now. There are more specials and deals. But most importantly the food is now outstanding. Do not let the stripmall location fool you; the food is 100% authentic. I recommend the fajitas and the burritos and the complimentary black bean dip that comes with the chips and salsa. Bravo!

Gulf Breeze, FL
“Great Mexican Food in Gulf Breeze”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

It's all good! The dark salsa is excellent and different than what everyone else offers. We've worked our way through the menu and haven't been disappointed yet.

Visited December 2012
Navarre, Florida
“Mexican Food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Best mexican food. I love the fajitas but I have also tried serveral other dishes. They were all good. My friends also think it is the best.

Visited October 2012
Elyria, Ohio
“great food”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

small place in a strip mall.. went there only because of reviews.. otherwise I probably would not have. Glad I did... went back again later in the week for a take out order.

Visited August 2012
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great alternative to cactus flower”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I live close to rio and it's great when I can't get to my favorite cactus flower;) over all it's good , I just prefer California style Mexican.

• Visited June 2012