Wow! If you are looking for a quiet secluded hotel, this is the place! The rooms are all situated on stilts among the trees and are linked to one another and the pool and restaurant via wooden walkways. It is like staying in a tree hut! we really enjoyed the quiet here. Yes there were some families and kids in the pool area, but this wasnt a problem. The pool was a lovely setting, surrounded by trees, and a bar/restaurant attached for food and drink. (try the passionfuit mint smoothie!) When in our room you could not see any other room, or people, just the trees and part of the ocean. Staff were friendly and helpful, our internet broke and was fixed with a new router that same afternoon. Breakfasts were good, with a wide range and a gorgeous view. We ate lunch once at Veranda, but also chose to eat at some other places in town - Trei and Holy Crab were our favourites down at the crab market, and we enjoyed the Sailing Club for sunset drinks, food at the sailing club is good if you need something western and a break from crab and seafood. We would recommend this place as a unique and quiet place to stay and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HIDDEN below Kep National Park overlooking the Gulf of Thailand, Phu Quoc Island (Vietnam) and Bokor Mountain, you find a retreat dedicated to the finer things in life: beauty, tranquility and great food. Here, just a few hours from Phnom Penh airport, you feel light years away from the crowds, ready to experience the true Kep in its entire splendor. The retreat presents a unique concept with raised wooden walkways made of stones and wood connecting all our private bungalows in the resort. Visit some of the area’s most iconic attractions or find your own hidden gems. Or maybe just lounge by one of the biggest salt-water pools in Kep, enjoying views of natural surroundings including uncounted exotic fruit trees as the tropical breeze carries fragrances from nearby flowers from the wild mountains. Welcome to Veranda Natural Resort - enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Veranda Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Natural Hotel Kep
- Veranda Natural Resort All Inclusive