Veranda Natural Resort
$38
$32
Botanica Guest House(Kep)(Great Value!)
$15
Orbitz.com
$96
$73
Priceline
All reviewsinfinity pooltuk tukthe penthousephnom penhcrab markettree housebreakfast buffet isday bednational parklarge balconyrabbit islandseafoodreception areaocean viewsailing clubstayed longerbeautiful place
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great to stay with kids because setting is very adventurous. Pool is in a perfect setting, space to lay next to the pool and the elevated connecting walkways between the villas add to the flair. It combines all you maybe looking for in Krep: the view across the Gulf and the convenience of a 4 star place. We would stay again. Coffee , cappuccino was not so great but this is nitpicking now.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This place is like Fred Flinstone meets Swiss Family Robinson! A brilliantly crafted resort with loads of detail. A lovely pool. All in a tropical setting on the side of a mountain. The food is excellent and I loved the banana flower salad. The cakes are excellent too.
The position of the resort is about 15 walk to the crab market which is well worth a few visits. By going a few times you can work out the go of things. Try the banana fritters - they are yum!
We have stayed here for three days and wanted to slow down for a while - we have thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Absolutely breathtaking hotel, architecture is mainly done with recycled wood that they used from the deforestation to make space for it. this being said they have made a minimal mark on the landscape and the place itself is stunning. great for a relaxing getaway for a family or for a couples break.

Kep itself is very remote so I found this location very tranquil.

The service was up to Cambodian standard.. Amazing (and lovely), found all the staff to be engaging and genuinely interested in your pleasure during your stay.

It is a little pricey but for the luxury you are receiving it is a bargain.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2013

As a French guest, (we are famous to complain ;-) ) I always stay in luxury hotels when I travel in Asia. So I have to say that I found the pool villa I stayed in having a high standard of equipment. The wood atmosphere makes you feel so confortable and relax - The design of the overall villa, swimmingpool (with waterfalls) and bathroom own a high standard. Indeed, stones have been selected to make mosaics in both the wall and the floor - The restaurant has a unique view of the surrounding nature, mountain and ocean. I also recommand the crab on green pepper. The service is amazing as the staff feel concern about your wellness . I will recommand it for all ages and will come back for my next trip to Cambodia .

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I've been to many hotels all over Cambodia but this was my best one. My whole family loved it I loved the buffet I also took lots of pictures on my iPad. I was a bit disappointed with the customer service I loved the cave room. The wifi was really good all rooms had the same code witch was easy for me because when I moved rooms from the villa to cave room I had same wifi.
It took me along time to get the water ready.

Stayed: July 2013