Stayed here for 3 nights was supposed to be 6 but they had no room so we moved to Knai Bang Chatt. We stayed in the cave. Nice room, a bit on the dark side, we were unable to sit outside in the nice seating area due to the mossies. Could have done with a bit more storage for clothes. We had AC, a flat screen tv, wifi, separate bathroom but no safe. The door is concertina style and you have to make sure the bolts are in place before you lock the main door. Breakfasts are served buffet style, plenty of choice and a cracking view. We also ate here twice (as my partner was ill so we couldn't stray very far if you know what i mean) and the food was very nice. First day we stayed by the pool and there was building work going on immediately next door, although it didn't spoil our day. The resort is up a hill on what seems like a dry river bed and the tuk tuk drivers weren't keen to go to the top, but would drop us at what seems to be a new reception area for you to walk through, also take a torch if your walking at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HIDDEN below Kep National Park overlooking the Gulf of Thailand, Phu Quoc Island (Vietnam) and Bokor Mountain, you find a retreat dedicated to the finer things in life: beauty, tranquility and great food. Here, just a few hours from Phnom Penh airport, you feel light years away from the crowds, ready to experience the true Kep in its entire splendor. The retreat presents a unique concept with raised wooden walkways made of stones and wood connecting all our private bungalows in the resort. Visit some of the area’s most iconic attractions or find your own hidden gems. Or maybe just lounge by one of the biggest salt-water pools in Kep, enjoying views of natural surroundings including uncounted exotic fruit trees as the tropical breeze carries fragrances from nearby flowers from the wild mountains. Welcome to Veranda Natural Resort - enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Veranda Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Natural Hotel Kep
- Veranda Natural Resort All Inclusive