Stayed a night at Villa unit. Found the amenities in room a little basic, and unfortunately the towels provided were not laundered properly. The breakfast area of the resort is probably the best part, with fine views. The occasional stray cat and dogs are a distraction. One has to get used to walking the steps as the buildings are tightly perched on a rather steep slope. Overall a charming resort, but I feel the management would need to modernise the rooms further to remain competitive over the longer term, and to justify the rates its charging
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HIDDEN below Kep National Park overlooking the Gulf of Thailand, Phu Quoc Island (Vietnam) and Bokor Mountain, you find a retreat dedicated to the finer things in life: beauty, tranquility and great food. Here, just a few hours from Phnom Penh airport, you feel light years away from the crowds, ready to experience the true Kep in its entire splendor. The retreat presents a unique concept with raised wooden walkways made of stones and wood connecting all our private bungalows in the resort. Visit some of the area’s most iconic attractions or find your own hidden gems. Or maybe just lounge by one of the biggest salt-water pools in Kep, enjoying views of natural surroundings including uncounted exotic fruit trees as the tropical breeze carries fragrances from nearby flowers from the wild mountains. Welcome to Veranda Natural Resort - enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Veranda Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Natural Hotel Kep
- Veranda Natural Resort All Inclusive