“Baraka is a nice place to hang out and party ...”

La Baraka Lounge Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 67 Restaurants in Kep
Cuisines: Cambodian, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Baraka is a nice place to hang out and party ... I never had food over there but if you are to early to go back in you Hotel or House ... this is the right place to get go, met new People and have some drinks while watching the sea or the people ;)

2  Thank Bernhardow
There are newer reviews for La Baraka Lounge Bar and Restaurant

Reviewed February 16, 2013

staff smiling and very reactive. Cocktail excellent. for food, the restaurant offers a menu of Cambodian, French and Italian food. I have a good time. The boss have always 2 words for everybody.

1  Thank aubert a
Reviewed January 24, 2013

nice and smiling staff, great cocktails and good pepper crab exelent (I prefer to have another restaurant in Kep)
The atmosphere is pleasant. One of my best memories was Kep.
go ahead.

1  Thank guillaume l
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This was our worse dining experience in Kep- a real tourist trap.

Our kids wanted pizza but were turned off by the poor quality crust and sweet tomato sauce.

My spouse wanted to try a local ravioli, which turned out to be a glorified steamed bun.

I had the seafood casserole, which was small but OK.

The biggest shock was the bill- $50 for overpriced sub-quality fodder. We ended up having to buy another meal at our hotel for the kids.

Do your taste buds and your budget a favor - for $50 you can get a great meal somewhere else.

2  Thank WanderingBird
arnokep l, Propriétaire at La Baraka Lounge Bar and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Hi,
thank you for the time you spent with the sole aim of helping travelers and owners to improve.
I am very sad that your children have not liked the tomato sauce pizza. I am also surprised by your bill high because 1 pizza $ 6 +1 steam assortment 7$ +1 casserole seafood 7.5$ = 20.5$ there is a difference of $ 30. Maybe you have consumed some wine ($ 15 per bottle x2)? or other drinksssss? Do not hesitate to send us any other comments that might help us improve.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Chilled atmosphere, nestled in the heart of Kep crab market..... Started with some amazing foie gras and then the ravioli... Accompanied by much pastis and lots of conversation with the owners and patrons. Great food, vibe and views... My favorite little lounge in Kep :)

2  Thank Andi S