I am staying at Kimly lodge right now in an airconditioned guest house room (not a bungalow) for $20/night.
- close to crab market and nightlife
- quiet area, peaceful
- good airconditioner
- bugs found in bed...and sheets had marks
- minimal shower pressure
- poor WiFi in rooms
- pricey for what you get (imo) - no breakfast, no fridge / tv in room
- also general customer service is lacking - when checking in, the girl acted like I was a nuisance.
Kimly should either reduce the room rate or dial it up a notch in regards to cleanliness and facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kimly Lodge is located near the sea and the sailing club, not to far from the Crab Market. The quality constructed bungalows are set among lush flowers and fruit trees. Some come with fan or air/con, all have en suite bathrooms, hot water shower, comfortable beds and a large balcony to relax. The restaurant serves a wide range of Khmer and western dishes and the bar offers you a wide range of inexpensive cocktails, beers and wine. The Kimly Lodge is under the same management like the famous Kimly Restaurant at the Crab Market. The Manager Srey Mao takes very good care of the customers and makes sure your stay will be perfect from the beginning to the end. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimly Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.