“A bit disappointed”

Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Kimly a resrtaurant at the Crab-market has the name and was recommend to us by hotel staff so full of expectations we went there for dinner. The first evening was the restaurant completely full, all of them tourists so staff was running to and from. The crab dish we had was well spiced and good but it was not nearly as the reputation of the restaurant. Giving them the benefit of the doubt, two days later we went for dishes with shrimps. Tasty yes, nicely served yes but both the quality and the number of shrimps were disappointing. Next to that staff speaks hardley english so a lot of miscommunication is present (not only on our table).

One can have better tasting crab and shrimps dishes with more crab or shrimps at a far better price at the present competition on Keps crabmarket

Reviewed February 16, 2012

fresh crab at very reasonable prices. Busiest restaurant at the crab market but worth the wait for a table. Local staff are lovely and helpful

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Stayed in Kep for 3 days and teh only highlight to the rtip was this fantastic restaurant. Absolutely amazing crab and seefood. I would consider a trip back to to visit this restaurant. Loved it.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

Ate here 3 days in a row and then decided to try somewhere else, wish I hadn't. All the food was excellent but try and avoid busy times if you want to get front row beach seating. Coming from a seafood background I didn't get my hopes up but the Kampot Pepper crab is something special, I think I'm starting to walk sideways I've eaten so much of it. Enjoy

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Hordes of travel buses use this place and it mention in Lonely Planet it was always packed. Go next next door (last restaurant of the crab market).