“Not the best ”
Review of Ecstatic Pizza

Ecstatic Pizza
Ranked #25 of 208 Restaurants in Kampot
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

We found this restaurant very average. My eggplant when it arrived was tasty, my boyfriend ordered chicken with basil which was cold and tasteless it tasted more like chicken with ginger and onion. My boyfriend received his food after about 25 minutes however i waited for 45 minutes!!! which is simply ridiculous. We were offered a free beer but i wouldn’t return for that reason.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (152)

Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

Was craving pizza for the first time since I came to Southeast Asia so had a look online and tried here. Decent value for money but a pretty average pizza all things considered, and slow service. But it got the job done and I was satisfied enough.

1  Thank rachel_moran1006
Reviewed February 19, 2019

Ate here twice, vegetarian Amok the first time, pumpkin curry the second. Large portion size, cheap price. Really enjoyed the amok. Would recommend. Decor inside not great, quite basic, was clean enough.

Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

We were heading for Sweet things’ but luckily it was packed so we stopped next door at this place. A good move!
I had a delicious Amok, we had pizzas and a stir fried chicken and ginger. It was all delicious no-one was disappointed. The bill was surprisingly low.

Full Marks. I’d come back again.

Reviewed January 6, 2019

I ate here on my first night and came back every day. The menu goes far beyond pizza, and they will do variations on request. Prices are very reasonable, in fact the drink prices are like a permanent happy hour. Definitely recommended.

Date of visit: December 2018