$20
$13
$11
  • Restaurant
$14
Two Moons hotel(Kampot)(Great Value!)
$19
$14
$15
$11
$19
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 2, 2016

This place was the best! amazing people, tons of travelers and expats. This was the summer and the off season. Met a bunch of cool people that we ended up running into later, and one joined our group then me and him went off to the north east on motor bikes, met more people, swam with a family in the mekong, and were invited to a cambodian wedding. I have to credit Bodhi Villa for this amazing once in a life time adventure because that's where it all started.
NOTE: it's cheap, it's dirty, and it's loud. Food and drinks and people are awesome.

Room Tip: get the floating room
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2015 via mobile

We stayed one night in the dorm for 3$ a night. The dorm was ok for the price and the food was good. Unfortunately were bedbugs in my bed and now I am full with bites. When you decide to stay in this place, check your bed radical. The location was ok but not very clean and the staff was nice.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank Katharina1986
Reviewed January 21, 2015 via mobile

The fact that there happened to be a goodlive band playing the night i stayed was pretty much the only positive thing i liked here next to the view of the river. The reception was very chaotic and disorganised, the bathrooms were quite dirty and the dorms weren't great either.

Stayed: January 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed November 29, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in a bungalow away from the main area. If I really want to be picky, pillows suck. I am a light sleeper and had a hard time sleeping due to the noise. Otherwise it is a nice atmosphere on the river, can pick your own music at the bar and good food and coffee.

Stayed: November 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2014

I feel with this place you either love it or you hate it. It all depends on what kind of traveller you are. To be honest this place was one the highlights of my trip. I stayed my first night at mad monkey and left because it just wasn't my vibe. It is a beautiful little chilled place to be on the side of the river that was suggested to me by a few people I had met out the night before. It is a bit out of town but there's always bikes or scooters. The place is really cheap and I stayed in a room with just a bed and a net which was fine by me. There was no security but that was not needed. The food was great I really loved their spring roles and rum balls. There was a tab which guests use instead of paying for everything which was handy. I met so many open minded friendly people there which was a nice change to the loud obnoxious travellers you tend to run into at hostels. The staff are all so lovely it made it hard to move on.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends