“Great place, brand new”

Ranked #23 of 85 Kampot B&B and Inns
Alstonville, Australia
“Great place, brand new”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This Guesthouse/Hotel only recently opened. I was staying on the other side of town in something of a dive, cheap but not cheerful. NYNY came highly recommended by a travelling couple I met at the Rusty Keyhole Pub my first evening in Kampot. So the next morning I moved over, there were no fan rooms available, which I think were either $6 or $7 so I splurged $15 on an airconditioned room. The place is brand new so everything works, bathrooms were immaculate, aircon worked a treat to cool a large room, new appliances.
Another guesthouse operator, whilst trying to promote his own venue gave up when I told him where I was staying and said: "Oh well, you are already staying at about the best value place in town."
As I only stayed in 2 places in Kampot I cannot verify this statement in anyway, though I can say of all the places I stayed in my tour of Cambodia within the $15 price range NyNy was probably one of the nicest. This may be to do with it being brand new, hopefully they maintain it well and it stays this way into the future.
Pretty sure they do not have a swimming pool, though I did not go looking, so if I am wrong on this someone please correct me.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Travelers also viewed these Kampot hotels
Mea Culpa Kampot
#3 of 17 in Kampot
Blue Buddha Hotel
Blue Buddha Hotel
#14 of 85 in Kampot

Been to NYNY Guesthouse? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about NYNY Guesthouse

Property: NYNY Guesthouse
Address: 1 Oussphea Village | Kampong Kondal Commune, Kampot 07000, Cambodia
Location: Cambodia > Kampot Province > Kampot
Ranked #23 of 85 B&Bs / Inns in Kampot
Hotel Class:2.5 star — NYNY Guesthouse 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your NYNY Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.