“Best pancakes on my trip!”

Sisters II Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Kampot
Cuisines: Cambodian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

We shared the pumpkin spice pancakes and the double chocolate pancakes. I don't usually like pancakes but these were super tasty!! Our favourite were the pumpkin spice as they were less sweet, not that the chocolate was overly sweet either. Really friendly grandmotherly woman served us and they let us fill our water bottle.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Just another in a long list of excellent reviews.

The pancakes were about as good as they get. I'm salivating thinking about them right now and I'm going to get more tomorrow. While they were definitely the highlight the rest of our experience was stellar as well.

The only thing I didn't like was that it wasn't open 24 hours a day every day.

If you're in Kampot go to this cafe. If you're not in Kampot you should change your plans because you're missing out.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Two words. Pumpkin pancakes. One of the most delicious things I've ever tasted. A must in Kampot for breakfast! Oh and awesome brownies!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

My husband and I had breakfast at this café- come restaurant- They bake their own bread on site and it is great served with eggs of your choice! I had the pumpkin pancakes- very filling and delicious with home made maple sauce! the prices are very cheap for the quantity of food served :) The owner is a friendly lady - Her family runs a local Orphanage and some of the money spent goes to this charity - A great place in Kampot to have a breakfast- Served all day - Open from 6 am but closed on Sunday!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Weve had breakfast here almost every day and for the 2.25$ ull actually get a 3 egg-omelett + baguette+ jam and butter, which is quite a good value too..
The pancakes outstanding, just stop by and have one!