“Princess for 2 hours”

Jolie Jolie Beauty Salon
Ranked #2 of 5 Spas & Wellness in Kampot
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I can honestly say this was one of the most enjoyable times of my life
I was pampered and made to feel like royalty
I had a foot treatment where the feet are washed scrubbed with sugar and massaged I had a free manicure - the best ever. Jan and her staff have the most beautiful premises, excellnt customer service and wonderful treatments I would recommended them everytime and hope ill be able to squeeze something else in before we leave. Thank you so much

1  Thank BanburyDiK

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I had a pedicure at Jolie Jolie Spa. Very well done, professional, quality product. Very good value for the money. It's a french-cambodian own place. The man is an artist, you can enjoy his work on the wall. I would definitely recommend it and go back.

1  Thank John C
Reviewed January 10, 2013

A fantastic salon of very high quality. I had a facial and went back the next day for a massage- both were excellent. The ladies were very friendly and their products such as moisturisers and body oils were exceptional. I highly recommend this salon.

1  Thank Greg S
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I went here for a steam facial and the friendly owner knows what good customer service is, she is very experienced and a lovely lady. My steam facial was excellent, i felt so relaxed when i came back and i got a nice drink afterwards (included in the price). The prices are very affordable compared to Siem Reap of Phnom Penh. So i would go for it !!

1  Thank ElvirianExpress
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The sisters who run this salon are delightful! I was in-country for the entire summer and it was a challenge finding someone who would perform a good pedicure. These young women did a great job!

2  Thank Karen R