“Vegan heaven! ”
Review of Simple Things

Simple Things
Ranked #8 of 175 Restaurants in Kampot
Description: Simple Things is a vegetarian restaurant and yoga studio in Kampot, Cambodia. We serve delicious food, coffee and smoothies.
Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

A great variety of healthy fresh food for a reasonable price! As two vegans, stumbling across this place was a saviour. We ate here three times and were impressed every time, the staff are friendly and helpful, definitely reccomend trying out! I wish I could of taken part of a yoga class that they offer upstairs. Good vibes coming from this place

1  Thank ajaataylor
SimpleThingsKampot, Owner at Simple Things, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2016

Thank you for being our guests! Hope to see you again some day — maybe for a yoga class next time?:)

Reviewed May 20, 2016

...and I've eaten a few. This one is moist, not too heavy but entirely heavenly. I also had a fantastic salad there. All the dishes I sampled were made with great quality ingredients, with innovative combinations and just delicious. Plus the ambiance is wonderful and the owners are lovely.

1  Thank tumininu

We would love to have you back sometime! Thank you!

Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

We visited the restaurant with some friends for dinner. I had a portion of posts with tomato sauce and some blinis as desert.
The pasta was cooked on point and the sauce had a natural sweet tomato flavour. The blinis have been served with home made pineapple jam. It was very sweet but together with the pancakes a good combination. The blinis themselves remembered me at very well done Hungarian Palatschinken. A great vareity after weeks of Asian deserts.
My wife enjoyed her smoothy, too.

1  Thank Seven S

Thank you for your review! Glad that you and your wife enjoyed the food!

Reviewed May 11, 2016

All the meals I've tried were excellent. Creative, delicious and also healthy! Generous portions and super nice owners. Lovely vegetarian place. Looking forward to come back when in Kampot. I've tried lots of restaurants in Kampot and this one is my favorite by far...

1  Thank zzare
SimpleThingsKampot, Owner at Simple Things, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2016

Thank you for being our first customer ever and for coming back many times! We'll be happy to serve you lentils with oyster mushrooms (or anything else of your choice, of course!) when you visit next time :) Hope to see you in Kampot some day!

Reviewed May 9, 2016 via mobile

Stumbled upon simple things around dinner time and loved the armosphere and food being served. Ended up coming back for breakast the next day, amazing breakast menu. The owners were really nice and attentive to customers.

1  Thank Isabella D

Glad that you liked our food and came back again! Thank you and have a great trip!