Nice hotel, wonderful location, so quiet and tranquil you will be amazed, beautiful view of the Sevan lake and amazing light. Quite nice staff, some speak English. No attention for the details, the garden looks more like the steppe and the little road that lead to the hotel is so bumpy and dusty you might think you got to the wrong place. The swimming pool is nice but the water in the Jacuzzi too cold. The restaurant is few hundred meters from the hotel, beautiful location as well and stunning view of the lake. Food wise less than average, in most restaurant along the road you get better food, indeed the buffet won’t help to keep up the standard. All in all a nice experience, the place is worth the trip. A petty a small effort would turn this place into a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tsapatagh Village's warm climate makes it a perfect recreational site, where visitors can relax on the shores of the world's largest high-elevation lakes. Avan Marak Tsapatagh Hotel offers a range of on-site recreational facilities, including billiard, an outdoor swimming pool and a hot tub, sauna and table tennis. The Hotels Restaurant specializes in dishes featuring locally-caught fish indigenous to the lake. The outdoor dining patio overlooks the sparkling panorama of lake Sevan and the surrounding countryside. Tufenkian Avan Marak Tsapatagh Hotel now offers also a range of activities, including yoga sessions, cooking classes, campsite for kids, cycling and mountain biking tours, guided hiking tours, off-road tours, biking and beach camping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Tufenkian Avan Marak Tsapatagh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tufenkian Avan Marak Tsapatagh Hotel Lake Sevan
- Tufenkian Avan Marak Tsapatagh Lake Sevan, Gegharkunik, Armenia