Tarangire Safari Lodge
I wouldn't come back. Here's why:
1. Staff is mediocre by Sopa and Serena standards.
2. While there are electrical lights in the tents there are no outlets. Thus forcing you to go to the bar and compete with others trying to charge their batteries. This not too clever ploy is simply meant to get you to buy drinks while you are waiting hours for your batteries/computer/phone to charge.
3. Wifi only available at the bar for $10/hour.
4. No mosquito netting on the beds, but mosquitoes can and do get in the tents.
5. Food is OK. Nothing special and limited servings. Again, Sopa and Serena far better. Although, to give due credit the pastries here are better than those I've had at Sopa and Serena.
6. No power from 10am to 6pm--so, forget about charging stuff over lunch.
The only plus to this place is the view. Which I would forgo for better staff, electrical outlets, free wifi, mosquito nets, and, better food.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking