“Excellent Food and Ambience”
Review of Taste of Thai

Taste of Thai
Ranked #68 of 916 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2013

My family and I are frequent patrons of Taste of Thai and have never been disappointed! The staff are friendly and helpful even with all our special requests! The food is plentiful and served hot and fresh! We always have some left to take home too! My favorite dish is the cashew chicken! Perfection!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

My dish had the right amount of ginger, and the vegetables were done just right. The chicken was very tender. My dad had the two fish dish and had plenty to eat. All came with lots of rice. Service was friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

We have been loyal frequent patrons of TOT for YEARS...however I must be honest and say that things seem to be a little "off" lately...maybe it is also not a coincidence that the owner Joe has been absent the last times we visited. On Sunday 11/24/13 we visited around 6pm. When we entered we were greeted by a "new face"...quickly thereafter a familiar face came up and said "seat them at table 3"...the new guy appeared confused, to which the other employee seemed obviously annoyed and said "I will seat them"... Never received our dinner salads and my pad khing which I specifically requested it be cooked crispy arrived barely cooked and sponge like. Please Joe, come back and get things under control!!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My family loves to get take-out from this fine restaurant. A year ago, someone got our take-out order mixed up so we did not go back until I started reading all the great reviews from Trip Advisor so earlier this year, we returned to give it another try. Glad I did because it has not disappointed us. We go about every other week for pickup now. I can't speak to the inside service but the quality of the pickup food is outstanding. The amount of food you get for what you pay is also large portion.

1  Thank KbarUpit
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The atmosphere is lovely here. Our food was wonderful. My husband had a dish with the red curry and I had the yellow. We were each very pleased with our food. Wrapping a variety of food in a kale leaf is worth the stop here. The dessert was very unusual and good. My husband had never had Thai food and it had been a long time since I had. Wonderful experience all the way around.