“Great food - Outstanding Lunch Buffet”
Review of Taste of Thai

Taste of Thai
Ranked #50 of 904 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I have eaten here over the years a number of times, and the food has always been outstanding. Great Thai food that is seasoned perfectly, and never overpowering. It has been a few years since I have eaten here, so I got a pleasant surprise the other day.

I went there for lunch and discovered that they now have an excellent Thai lunch buffet. I wish I could have sampled everything. It was very comprehensive, with many different offerings. Very, very good. The only reason I do not give this a five is that the dessert on the buffet was pretty limited. Otherwise, there was a lot of variety.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

While the lunch buffet is plentiful and varied, it's not as satisfying as the food available on the dinner menu. Dinners are reasonably priced, tasty, and plentiful. The atmosphere induces relaxation--a comfortable place for an evening with friends.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Consistently good food, always great service. The take out menu is limited but they will make items to go from the regular menu if you ask them.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We went here with my wife's parents,

The service was slow compared to most Thai Restaurants in the Winston-Salem, High Point and Greensboro Area.

My wife and I ordered Two Curry dishes with Tofu, one was right and the other had CHICKEN instead of the Tofu (Yellow Curry), the waiter took it the yellow curry away and in less than 2 minutes he brought the yellow curry back to our table with tofu....cmon there is no way they could have made it that quick and I don't think they would steal an order from another waiter or table..

Maybe, they spooned out the chicken and added tufo, or Maybe they didn't.

But my guess is ..they could have because the tofu wasn't even Sauteed or Grilled.

Not Recommended To Vegetarians !!

1  Thank Brad McGee B
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Taste of Thai is one of the worst restaurants that I have been to.The last time I was there, I was served a drink with a molded lemon. It took me ten minutes to get the waitress's attention to replace the glass. (Her name was Koi) Then, I was served a salad that was red-ish brown in color. When asking why it was that color, she said it was the sauce. They do not wash the salads, and it too has mold. Finally, when it came to the main course, I was served a Pad Thai chicken dish with a COCKROACH in it. UMMM fresh Pad Thai with a hint of cockroaches. Furthermore, our waitress Koi kept scratching her nose and not washing her hands. Taste of Thai Greensboro is disgusting and I would never eat there again. Trust me stay away!

1  Thank John D