“The best bargain of my two week trip.”

Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum
Ranked #23 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
hot springs, arkansas
“The best bargain of my two week trip.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here late one night due to the reviews and price . The front desk was exceptionally friendly. Bed was. Comfortable. Really clean. ..close to food and free way . Would look to stay here anytime in the area.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our hotel. The staff is always happy to hear when a customer is pleased with our service and product. We agree that our location is great for accessibility, restaurants, and shopping. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during your trip.

Thanks again for sharing your experience. We do hope to see you again if your travels return you to Greensboro.

General Manger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Lagrange NY
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

I stayed at this hotel after reading the reviews, seemed like good reviews and a desent place to stay for a night, HOWEVER my car was broken into during the night, electronics taken, hotel didnt even comp my stay. STAY AWAY!!!

• Stayed July 2014
Hello,

It’s disappointing for us as well to hear of any issue where a guest is disappointed with their stay. I apologize for your experience. While I will not comment on the details of your issue, I will say that all customers are encouraged not to leave valuables visible in their automobiles. That’s a good practice at any establishment.

I will assure you this is not a typical experience and I apologize again that this affected your opinion of our hotel. We will follow-up with our promise to contact you concerning your particular situation. Thanks for staying with us and providing feedback.

Brandon, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

I was a bit unsure but reserved the room at the Red Roof Coliseum. Upon arrival I was greeted at the front desk by Keisha. She was one of the most courteous clerks I have experienced in any of my travels. The service she provided was worthy of any 5* location.
The rooms are clean and the King Superior is large and comfortable. Would definitely return.

Room Tip: I booked two rooms and both were comfortable and clean.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank twc68
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. It’s always a pleasure to hear from a customer. Keisha was elated to read your compliment. Your comments were inspirational for the entire staff. We want to provide clean and comfortable rooms with great service.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We do hope to see you again if your travels return you to Greensboro, NC.

iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

Front desk staff was friendly. Efficient check-in. Stayed in first floor room on the southwest side of second building. Nice and quiet (even with teenagers in rooms on either side). Restaurants within walking distance (Lone Star Steakhouse was great). Easy interstate access. Clean and comfy room.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for providing feedback on your stay at our inn. It’s always a pleasure to read and hear from our customers. Our staff is happy to hear that we met your expectations. We want to provide great service and clean comfortable rooms. I agree with you that we have a great location. The hotel is located near numerous restaurants, shopping, and events facilities.

Thank you again for taking the time to post a review. We do hope you stay again if your travels return you to Greensboro.

Surf City, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

I dont know why after staying here but when my DH told me he had rented us a room here I was
frowning inside and wondering what was he thinking??? What a relief first of all coming off the Highway-super easy to locate-super well lit inviting parking lot-extra fast check in-ok, im relaxing a bit (at least no zombies lurking or muggers) but when he opened the door-aaahhh..wonderfully clean and super a/c- the floors - allergy people sing to the stars, no carpet!!! except a rug under the bed to step on in the morning. and Praise Be!! Free for pets and tons of room outside to roam if you wish. I would have paid twice as much for another hotel if I had done this myself.
The bed, super comfort,the bath rooms more than ample,clean to the zero dust in corners -CLEAN!!! gREAT TV and options for free-free welcome of pets and free breakfast- IM SOLD. WILL NEVER LOOK AT THIS ONE THE SAME AGAIN. Trust me I like bargains but not at the expense of comfort -safe and clean. Yippee on this money saver

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for providing a review. It’s always a pleasure to hear about a satisfied customer’s experience at Red Roof Inn. From the details of your review regarding the carpet free room and free breakfast, I believe you stayed at the Red Roof Inn Greensboro, Airport. Those are two of the differences in the Greensboro properties. While we do not offer breakfast at this inn, there are plenty of choices nearby.

We did request TripAdvisor to re-post to the Red Roof Inn Greensboro, Airport’s page but I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for your feedback. We do hope you choose to stay at either location if your travels return you to Greensboro.

Washington, DC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

I stayed here during my first week of a new job in town. I had actually booked another hotel that was a bit cheaper since I was going to be there a while and had two weeks until my lease started. The other place was atrocious and I was desperately looking for anything reasonable in town. TA steered me here and I was not disappointed. Even though this is an old-school building and was being painted at the time, the rooms have been redone and are decent. The hotel is pretty aggressively non-smoking and I was thankful for that as not everywhere in this town at this price range is as I learned the hard way. Both Jasmine and Keisha were extremely friendly and efficient through my constantly changing plans. Definitely worth the small bump for the Supreme King Room.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay at our inn. We apologize for any inconvenience the painting project may have caused. One of our main goals is to provide outstanding service. Jasmine, Keisha and the entire staff was delighted to learn that you were pleased with the service you received.

It’s also great to hear you appreciate that all of our rooms are non-smoking and your acknowledgement of our efforts to maintain smoke free rooms for all guests. We agree with you that the Superior rooms meet the needs for business travelers.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. We hope to see you again if your travels return you to Greensboro.

Greensboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stay every Saturday night, it's our date night.
Best perk 12:00 check out. Even better perk - Jereis Smith, she greets us by name and she is always cheerful and quick.
We missed her one Saturday and even her fill in was almost as sweet as Ms Smith.
We have movies, restaurants, and easy access to main roads.
We went to Red Roof Inn in Hardeeville, SC for memorial weekend.
It wasn't as up dated as ours and the service was dull.

Room Tip: The king superior room is comfortable and I love the heating and ac. I can't sleep without a fa...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our inn. Jereis and our entire staff were very happy about your positive comments regarding our service. One of our goals is to deliver great service and it is always a pleasure to hear from a satisfied customer.

We agree with you concerning the access to great shopping and entertainment. It’s great to hear that you enjoy our Superior King. I do invite you to take advantage of our RediCard program because of your frequent stays.

Thank you again for providing a review. We look forward to seeing you again on your next Saturday get-away.

Best regards,