“Great Staff and nice stay.”

Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum
Ranked #27 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Dayton, Ohio
“Great Staff and nice stay.”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I was travelling alone for the first time in years. Honestly I was apprehensive about staying alone. I expressed my concerns to the staff (Keisha Alba and Pamela Williams) and they made me feel so comfortable. They treated me like a friend. My room was clean and fresh. People like that make you come back.

Thanks

Kerry

Room Tip: I stayed in the rooms near the front. Nice and quiet. You can faintly hear the expressway.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for providing feedback on your stay. We are pleased to know our staff members, Keisha and Pamela helped you feel comfortable. We want to provide personalized service that exceeds our guest’s expectations. It’s great to hear we met our goal.

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review of our hotel. We hope to see you again if your travels return you to Greensboro.

Nelson Beam

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed May 2, 2014

My room was so clean and the front desk employee keisha was very sweet and welcoming! I appreciate when employees are nice at hotels because it makes your stay almost as comfortable as your home. I will stay here every time I visit Greensboro NC!

• Stayed May 2014
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your stay. One of our main goals is to provide outstanding service that exceeds the expectations of our guests. Keisha was very delighted to read your positive comments. Reviews like yours are motivational for every staff member.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you here again when your travels return you to Greensboro.

Lynchburg, Virginia
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Everything was perfect about Red Roof Greensboro Coliseum! Rooms are clean, smoke free, staff was very nice, including Keisha at the front desk! The location can not be better, with seconds of access to good restraunts the huge Four Seasons mall, and any major highways around Greensboro.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Sawyer C
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. It is our goal to provide excellent customer service and a clean and comfortable environment. Keisha is very happy to see you mentioned her service. We agree with you that our location is great for shopping, restaurants and events.

Thanks again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels return you to Greensboro.

Clinton, New Jersey
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and I came into town to visit our daughter at college. We were looking for an affordable hotel just to rest our heads. We chose this Red Roof Inn and were very pleased! Pam W is a great housekeeper!! - very understanding and very helpful - thank you Pam. And Keisha, at the frontdesk, was super nice, helpful and very friendly. Yes...I would/will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor and in the rear of building are quieter and convenient to the parking lot.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Hello Rabbi_Joe,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our inn. Our goal is to provide clean quality rooms with outstanding service. Pam and Keisha were both excited to read your positive words concerning their service. We are all pleased to know that your expectations were met.

I thank you again for your time and feedback. We hope to see you again when your travels return you to Greensboro, NC.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

My husband and I came into Greensboro for a show at the coliseum and got sick we stayed at the Red Roof for several days over our plans due to getting the flu. Everyone at the Red Roof was very helpful and nice. Thanks Everyone

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests. I hope you both are doing much better now. We’re happy to have met your expectations.

Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and do hope you stay with us again if your travels return you to Greensboro.

Best Health,

General Manger
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I usually enjoy my stays at this location. This time I met a guest, in the lobby, who apparently had never stayed here, before that week (Jan.16th). She let me know that she didn't intend for this to be her last.time staying at this hotel (she'd already spent several nights there, before I arrived), This guest raved about the wonderful treatment, she'd received from Keisha, which's the same response that I've each time that I stay here.. Keisha (as the guest implied) makes you feel so comfortable, & tries to accommodate the guests as much as it is within her limits. In fact, this guest spoke of Keisha & Pam (housekeeping) in a way, like family. Since I usually've a similar type experience (very positive), then it's no shock that this guest's so pleased staying at this hotel. I just had trouble getting the door to open, until I realized that I should turn the doorknob in an upward direction, instead of the usual downward direction. Otherwise, all was good.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Hello,

Thanks for providing a review for your recent stay. It is always a pleasure to hear from customers, especially from returning customers. We do our best to provide great customer service. Keisha is a very valuable team member and is elated that you mentioned her service. I apologize for the inconvenience with the door. We will do our best to correct this concern.

Thanks again for your feedback. We truly value you as a customer and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Regards,

Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
Reviewed February 3, 2014

My husband and our Doxie Charlie had a great time spent in this hotel. Jeris, Keicha went out of their way to help in anyway that would make our stay better. We have stayed here 2 different times. The hotel is convenient to Greensboro. Lots of restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: Ask for a king bed room.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. It is great to hear that you and your husband had a great time. We are a pet friendly hotel so it’s also great to hear Charlie enjoyed his stay. The staff was very pleased to hear they met your expectations.

Thanks again for sharing your experience. We all hope to see you again if your travels return you to Greensboro.