“Good stay”

Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum
Ranked #24 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was treated so well, by the front desk representative, Monique Anthony at the Greensboro Coliseum (99), Red Roof Inn. She's so very friendly, when I checked in the night before & as I checked out the next morning. During my stay, I found her to be most helpful to me, in whatever ways necessary; I also witnessed this with how well she treated other guests that came in. She's an asset to this establishment.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to express your experience at our hotel. Monique is a very valuable team member and it’s great to hear how you appreciated her service. Monique was thrilled to see this review and we are proud of her. It’s our goal to deliver great service and quality rooms. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to see you again here soon.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I want to give a 2 thumbs up and 5 stars to this hotel and the front desk associate. I will never forget her name, Monique Anthony! From the moment I walked through the doors, she greeted my family with a smile, and made us feel right at home. Anything we needed, she made sure of it, and even gave alternatives and suggestions. She went above and beyond to make us comfortable. The rooms were very clean, neat, and in order. No complaints whatsoever! I will recommend this hotel to others without hesitation. Thank you Monique!

Room Tip: We had an end unit, which was peaceful and quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Hello Andreia,

We are extremely pleased to receive the positive feedback. Monique was overjoyed with the compliments and we always happy when a guest shares their experience. We want to deliver great service and a clean comfortable room. I thank you for your time and hope you stay with us again when your travels bring you to Greensboro.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I loved the motel. I though town for a night and I stopped by here to get a night's rest. I was welcomed by a lovely office clerk, named Monique. She was very polite, and she even helped me find something to eat.

• Stayed: January 2013
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for our inn. It is always great to hear from a satisfied customer. Monique was extremely pleased by your kind words. We agree that this is a great location with shopping, restaurants, and attractions. Our goal is to deliver a great experience with our product and service. I thank you for staying and hope you stay again when your travel plans allow.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Have stayed with these folks for years whenever I was in this area ( road salesman) however this Inn had gotten a little run down so I had optioned for their Raleigh locations since 2010. Took a chance and stayed with them again for an over night in Greensboro and was pleasnatly surprised. They have gone thru a complete renovation and the rooms, beds, etc were nice. Additionally, Keisha at the front desk was great handling an issue for me. I will stay with them again whenever I am in the Greensboro, NC area.
bob smith

Room Tip: ask for the newly renovated rooms when reserving and/or checking in.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank bob s
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Hello Mr. Smith

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of our inn. I’m happy to hear that Keisha took care of your issue. We have plans for other renovations in the very near future that I think will please you. I’m glad you gave us another try and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

This is a great hotel just off the I 40. Room was very clean, and bed comfortable. The staff was friendly and the best part is the hotel is located close to plenty of places to eat, things to do and the mall is 3 minutes away.

Room Tip: I would opt for the superior king with the mini fridge and microwave.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Hello Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your recent experience. Positive feedback, like yours, is always an inspiration to our staff as we make every effort to improve the quality of our service. We look forward to seeing you again here at the Red Roof Inn.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I'm on the road 3 to 4 nights a week and I like to know what to expect before I check in. When you're greeted with a good attitude that's sets the tone. I stay at this motel a couple nights a month and always feel welcomed at the desk, in a sincere way. I'm in sales and I appreciate good service, service that is offered without being asked for. It might be a choice of rooms, location of room, or even more coffee for the room, but whatever it is, there is always good service which makes me look forward to the next trip. When you travel you worry about a lot things, but when I'm headed to Greensboro I can relax. Good service, Good attitude, See you next time.

Room Tip: When looking for an economical room, check and see how recently the room has been renovated. This me...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Hello Camden,

I thank you for your kind words. It is always great to hear from customer with positive experiences. It is truly our goal to deliver exceptional service to all of our customers. Your review is motivational for our entire staff. We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you to Greensboro.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days and had a mostly pleasant experience. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable and the staff was friendly. Two minor complaints – 1) the shower drain wasn’t working properly, which led to water filling the tub while I showered and 2) the cleaning lady played music very loudly in the morning; she was cleaning a room all the way at the other end of the hotel and the music sounded like it was right outside our window. Other than that, free parking and free wireless is a huge plus and I would most likely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It is always positive to hear from our customers. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay. I’m not sure if you reported the drain issue but we would have loved to have corrected the issue for you and any future guests. I do understand how the music could be disturbing. I will share your feedback with our staff so that this will not happen again. We do appreciate you staying with us. I hope you will give us another opportunity if you are in the Greensboro area again.