“Wonderful”

Holiday Inn Express Greensboro-Wendover
Ranked #33 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We had a great stay at this Holiday Inn Express. I reserved two rooms just two weeks in advance, and was able to use my Priority Points. It was a Holiday Weekend, and there were a lot of people there. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Shamaleg, the hostess at the breakfast bar, did an outstanding job keeping the bar stocked and running smoothly. I am very pleased with my stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed September 2, 2012

This Holiday Inn was great - Clean, spacious room, friendly staff. The location is great - right off the interstate. We had a room with a King-sized bed and it also had a chair and footstool. The breakfast area is really nice. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I came here for family vacation. I ended up getting sick. There was a rite aid next door. I'm saying that cause it's near the city so you're not far enough from anywhere. It's in the city. I felt like home. The workers there felt like family n it was so peaceful. I felt at peace n it was a quiet family n friend family environment. They had free wifi n breakfast so I could easily stay connected. Clean hotels. There's nothing to complain about

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Love this hotel. It is always the same....very clean rooms, extremely kind staff, good prices and perfect location as it is near the interstate and shopping. I have traveled here a number of times over the last 6 months and it is always the same great service. It is also nice to be remembered, as the staff always treat me like I stay here every week, which I don't. Even the nice Indian lady who takes care of the breakfasts in the monring is sooo sweet and accomodating.
This is a very happy place.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Lovely, clean hotel with a good complimentary breakfast and staff that were very caring and attentive. The only issue we had was we were in a smoking room and they were unable to move us to a non smoking as the hotel was full. After an 8 night stay our clothes were starting to have an odour, but the front desk did arrange for air extractors to be put in for a day. This hasn't put us off and we will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: ask for non smoking.
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I would return to this hotel next time I head to Greensboro, NC. Overall the hotel was very clean, breakfast very good and the location was great. city very easy to drive around, ideal to have a GPS with you. Lots of shop,restaurants everywhere. Plenty of colleges around---our main reason for the visit was to check out colleges.

Room Tip: I booked through Hotwire, otherwise no rooms were available due to a convention in town. Room was q...
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Okay, this spot offered a good night's rest on our road trip. Though, we do admit to sleeping on more comfortable mattresses in the past, this one sufficed. Our room, 317, was very clean, updated, and had no odors. We had a small fridge, flat screen, coffee pot, microwave, and wifi worked just fine. Great value for the price...$86.

Room Tip: expect your basic 'HI express free bkfst'....nothing more, nothing less.
3  Thank Brem M