Holiday Inn Express Greensboro-Wendover
$179
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$137
Comfort Inn Greensboro(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$72
ComfortInn
$84
Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$70
$68
Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$63
$84
HIExpress.com
$199
Travelocity
All reviewsfresh pancakesfront deskpancake machinegreat accesshotel amenitiesthe breakfast areamicrowave and mini fridgewould stay againfourth flooryogurta great stayguilford collegeother hotelsnice hotelfree breakfastroom was cleanenjoyed our stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I have been thoroughly pleased with my eperience each and every time that I have stayed at this Hotel. The breakfast hostess and cleaning staff were amazing. Never before have I been asked by a staff member at breakfast how everything was or if I needed anything. Overall a wonderful experience. I will definately stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Joseph R
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I always stay at this property when working my mid-Atlantic terrirtory. I can go across the street at the Sheetz and get a Wall Street Journal. Breakfast is early at 6AM for you early risers. The complimentary breakfast is top notch and there are two other breakfast restaurants in walking distance. For you Costco members, the Costco Store is across the street.

The have a happy hour on Tuesday nights and the lobby has been recently redorated ( first class).

And of course the people at this property are great.

Internet is very good also. Wired and wireless.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank tomolympus
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I stay in this hotel often for business. It is updated, clean and the staff is always friendly and accommodating. When I am in Greensboro this is the only place in town I like to stay in.

Room Tip: Manager Laura Metee has always been helpful upon check in.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank John S
Reviewed December 22, 2011

This hotel is so convenient to everything. Restaurants, shopping, airport, etc. The staff is always accomodating and it is very, very clean. I have also used this hotel for business meetings.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank pgb824
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I've stayed here several times and the Staff is always amazing. It never matters what's going on, someone always takes time out to take special care of me. The Desk staff is always friendly and welcoming, the Breakfast ladies are always asking if I need anything else, houskeeping staff makes sure I walk back into a clean room, and the one time I had an A/C problem, the maintainance man made sure it was fixed by the time I had returned to my room in the evening. The Renovations on the hotel are also amazing. To see it transform from ok, to one of the neatest looking Holiday Inn Expresses I've ever stayed in, is remarkable. I really feel comfortable when I stay here. I highly reccomend this hotel and look forward to staying again.

Room Tip: If Non-smoking ask for 1st,2nd, or 3rd floor, and if you need a microwave or fridge always, request it.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo