“Convient Location, Welcoming Staff”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Greensboro
Ranked #21 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Lynchburg, United States
“Convient Location, Welcoming Staff”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Hotel was convenient to locations I needed for Business needs. Easy on off for Highways. Great Location for restaurant's, shopping. I will stay at this location again. Clean and well staffed, everything I needed to make my trip complete.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
  • Turkish first
California
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

We spent an impromptu weekend in Greensboro and booked this hotel the same day. Luckily we were able to check in a little bit early so that was a great help. The hotel for the most part is clean but a fridge and/or microwave in the room would've been nice since we had leftovers from dinner that we couldn't take back to the room as a result of it. The service in the restaurant for dinner was poor so we ended up taking a cab and going somewhere else to eat. We did eat there for breakfast the following morning and all of the servers were amicable and attentive. Overall it was an okay experience but we stayed at a double tree in Fayetteville that was top notch in comparison to this one and we paid a whole lot less. We could've gotten a hotel for half the price on the same exit with a fridge so we'll probably reevaluate where we'll stay the next time we're in town.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Ahoskie, United States
Reviewed May 5, 2014

The hotel was very nice and clean. I was there on business, but the atmosphere was so relaxing...I almost forgot. All staff were courteous, polite and willing to help. The breakfast was excellent. I was greeted with smiles and positive attitudes. I highly recommend DoubleTree!

United States
Reviewed May 2, 2014

This hotel is a very nice hotel. It has floors for Hilton Honors members and it very well kept. The staff are all very professional, friendly and very helpful. The stay at this Hilton was one of the best stays ever. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone to stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Greensboro, United States
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Great parking, close to good restaurants, Very clean, pleasant staff, delicious cookies upon arrival. I would definitely choose this hotel again for business or pleasure. I travel often for business and stay at several hotels and this was my first time staying here and I will recommend it again to my administrative assistant when she is booking my hotel accommodations.

Charlotte, United States
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Nice enough hotel with good bar in lobby. Hopefully, I just had bad luck with my stay. Diamond status traveler that is used to normal 'stuff' that goes wrong at hotels, but this was a little over the top. First, the room I was given wasn't cleaned. There were dirty, still wet wash rags in the shower and trash (including old receipts) in trash cans. After packing everything back up, moved to new room. Next morning, after going downstairs to get coffee, came up to take shower before my meeting at 8:30. However, no shampoo. Called down only to find out that the hotel was 'out of shampoo'. Would have been nice to know when checking in. After some panic and talking to two people, they found me some shampoo, somehow (think they went into unused room). Frequent Hilton traveler that hopefully just had some bad luck....

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DTManager, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Greensboro, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.
Fayetteville, United States
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Not a very good stay for my husband and I. Very poor room maintenance. Breakfast was not worth the price. Bacon was not crispy, the sausage patty was hard and the omelet I ordered was way over cooked. I requested more tissue because there were just a few in the container. I have bad allergies and end up using toilet tissue.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family