“Last minute.”

Ranked #59 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Norfolk, va
“Last minute.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Thanks for allowing us a stay at the last minute. I was impressed, especially because of the reviews. Andrea the front desk girl quickly got us settled. Rooms are ok for $66.00 bucks, nice and warming. Breakfast was good and there plenty of other guest. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

This place is very friendly and clean. Called for prices which was quoted higher than internetso I just booked that way and with my choice priviledge membership I got a king room for under 60 dollars. Will stay again when in area.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2011

Stains on the sheets. We called and asked to complain and we were offered sheets to change our own bed. Woke up the next morning with ants everywhere.

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank Jkendrick

Travelers are raving about these Greensboro hotels

Greensboro, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2011

I would not suggest it to anyone much less anyone traveling with a pet. We were originally scheduled to stay in this place up to 2 weeks but we didn't even last 24 hours. The front desk staff was friendly but very unprofessional. We are traveling with a small dog so we stayed in a pet friendly room. It was so nasty. EVERYTHING was dated. We had a microwave and fridge from the 80s, the outlets didn't work, the carpet was sticky, it was HUMID, internet was slow, the outside and bathroom doors didn't close properly, and I could keep going. I felt like I was sleeping in a public bathroom. When I worry about my health and safety somewhere there is nothing good to say about it. As soon as we got into our room I was searching for another hotel and we checked out this morning.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank ajc1311
north carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2010

Noticed when we arrived that there were not enough towels and washcloths for 4 people, called front desk she said " I will have them there by 6am." ....6:15 still no towels, called front desk he said " sorry, housekeeping will not be in until 9:00, I dont know why she promised you they would be there by 6." Ants all over bathroom and sink area, walls, and floor. Complained when checking out about the poor service and the ants and the guy did not even bother to apologize. Will NOT stay here again.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2009

My wife and I were traveling to Raleigh, NC with our dog and needed a pet-friendly hotel (reasonably priced) for one night in Greensboro. After checking out the different sites (Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, etc.), I thought I found a nice hotel, at a fair price. Though pets were allowed, no mention was made regarding price. Instead of booking online, I decided to call the discount provider and get clarification regarding price for a pet. I was shocked that the fee for our dog (a 4 pound Chihuahua) was $75.....almost what the room itself cost!! I said "no thanks" and searched again. This time, I found The Quality Inn and Suites on Cedar Park Rd. When we arrived, we were blown away by the hotel. It was newly painted, when we opened the room door, it smelled clean, it WAS clean, a good bed, just terrific. The continental breakfast was very adequate, and the staff polite and helpful. We've stayed at pet-friendly hotels in the past that were dirty and in need of some TLC, but this place was excellent. We would highly recommend it to anyone!

• Liked — Clean room and buildings
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Sarasota, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2008

We were looking for a place to say & it looked ok from the road. Went in & booked a room. The room was so shabby looking that we went back to the desk & checked out. As we looked around we saw noone else there--looked like a ghost town!
Yucky and kinda scarey. Stay away!

• Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
2 Thank vatofla
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greensboro
Hampton Inn Greensboro East
Quality Inn & Suites Coliseum
Quality Inn & Suites Coliseum
#48 of 76 in Greensboro
Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum

Been to Greensboro East Motel? Share your experiences!