“Greensboro, NC Embassy Suites” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro - Airport

Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro - Airport
Ranked #13 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Louisville, United States
“Greensboro, NC Embassy Suites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My wife and I took one of the suites on the 7tyh floor and it was simple and well arranged. I could work into the night without disturbing her sleep. It was a good experience. The morning continental breakfast had a good sample of meals and they had a coffee shop with serve to order. It all added to the stay and how easy it was to get around with most of our needs met.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro - Airport, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Dennis,

We appreciate you making us a stop on your travels, and taking a moment to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

I look forward to sharing your comments, with our team, and to the next opportunity to have you back at our hotel.

Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Sanford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

This hotel is GREAT! Rooms are large and comfortable, evening reception and free breakfast are outstanding and plenty of parking. Great location- easy in/out with access to interstate and airport. Will stay here again in the future!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Janice,

Johns Creek, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Bid on room via Priceline and got lucky. Room was good, but smelled a little like smoke. Managers reception was nice and welcoming. Breakfast was good and had everything the adults and kids wanted. Regular price is reasonable, our cost was great! You never know what you are going to get when buying blind, but we were very happy with the entire experience!

Stayed July 2014
JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro - Airport, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Sdeitchman,

Thank you for making us a stop on your travels and for taking a moment to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

Glad to see we were a good fit for your travel. I look forward to sharing your comments and feedback with our team, and to the next opportunity your travels lead you back to our hotel.

Princeton, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

There is nothing bad I can say about this Embassy Suites. Check in was a breeze, the lady was very friendly and informed me of the complimentary evening social and breakfast hours. Our room was clean, and it was great that there were three sinks. The kids loved the sleeper sofa. The king bed was super comfy. We enjoyed the pool. The only issue we had was that our room was missing a shower curtain when we arrived. I called the front desk and housekeeping had one up to me within five minutes, and this was around 11pm. Breakfast was very crowded, however the staff did an EXCELLENT job keeping everything well stocked. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely visit this property again when we return to Greensboro.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, request a room in a corner or high up to avoid noise.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear 3Secondsref,

Thank you for all of the compliments, and I apologize for the shower curtain. I imagine it was in rotating them out, that one got missed. Glad to see we were a good fit for your travels.

home
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night (July 18) on our way to Myrtle Beach from Ohio. There were five couples and 12 kids total. They were very accommodating at this hotel and placed all of us on the same floor (as requested). After driving for about 7 1/2 hours, we found this hotel to be relaxing, clean, and inviting. Room was very large with a king bed in bedroom as well as a sink! Bathroom was average. Living room area was large with another sink, larger frig, microwave and pullout sofa bed. We were quite impressed, especially after staying at the embassy suites in Williamsburg. This one was far better!!
The manager's reception runs 6-8 PM at this hotel. They had lots of veggies, ranch dip, fruit, cheese, crackers, and pretzels. One thing that was shocking was that there was a two drink limit during this reception. We've stayed at Embassy Suites many times, and this has NEVER been the case. I feel this is tacky for this hotel chain. We ordered pizza for the kids from George's Pizza, and they delivered it. It was very good!!!
Breakfast omelet was good. Scrambled eggs were very bland. The guy making the omelet on Saturday AM was friendly and polite. The front desk manager was very professional and nice upon checkout. For the negatives, the pool was indoor and rather small, and the hot tub looked pretty cloudy. Chlorine smell was noticeable upon entering the hotel. The ice machine was being replaced on our floor and the 4th floor's wasn't working or empty as well. Would we stay here again? ABSOLUTELY!! Just please do away with your two drink limit, Embassy Suites. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Teacher 8592,

I greatly appreciate your very thorough evaluation. Thank you! I'm glad we were a good fit for your travels to MB. Thank you for mentioning about the kind words. I'm sorry about the ice machines. We do have a replacement one coming for the 3rd floor. I'm also sorry about the 2 drink maximum for the Comp Bar. Unfortunately, we are restricted by NC State Law. Next time you all travel through, please ask for me at the front desk. I would enjoy shaking our hand & thanking you with a beverage on me.

Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

This is a wonderful, clean hotel with an excellent staff. I was attending a conference and was impressed at how smoothly the staff was able to change the setup of the ballroom from meals to lectures to late-night party. The food was very good too. Great job all around.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for making us a part of your conference and for taking a moment to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

We appreciate your wonderful compliments about our staff, cleanliness.

Greenville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Great place to stay! High-end, clean, comfortable, and everything you really need is accessible within the hotel (granted for a cost). My only complaint is the wifi connection at this specific hotel.. very poor. I was so busy while I was there, though, that I can't complain too much.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Stephanie,

We appreciate all of the wonderful compliments about our cleanliness, comfort, and quality. We also appreciate your feedback about the quality of Internet. The next time you are with us, please stop by the front desk and ask for me. I wold like the opportunity to recover, and ensure your internet is working to your satisfaction.