Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro - Airport
Ranked #14 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Edenton, United States
“Hotel Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Nice folks, clean and neat rooms with the usual very good Embassy Suites breakfast. This is my second week long stay and I will definitely use this hotel in the future. The hotel is less than 10 minutes from the airport and in a business park setting therefore you can enjoy peace and quiet during your stay.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro - Airport, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear John,

Thank you for making us a stop on your travels, and for taking a moment to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We appreciate all of the wonderful feedback, including the notes on staff, cleanliness, location, & breakfast.

I look forward to sharing your comments with your staff, and to the next opportunity your travels lead you back to our hotel.

Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Hamilton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

I am staying there right now. It is nice, the rooms incredibly spacious and the service seems to be just fine. The 5:30 PM bartender is a great guy. The breakfast is excellent, tons of parking and I have no noise issues. (I took the advice to ask for a room away from the freeway)
Only comment is that one should bring a roll of their own favorite toilet paper and a box of their own favorite facial tissue. (or healing salve for both). The toilet paper is a fine abrasive while the facial tissue is beyond cheap. Other in-room amenities are fine.

Room Tip: Yes, pick one not facing the Interstate. I have had no issues with atrium noise. It is just fine...
Dear Jackfern,

We appreciate all of the wonderful comments about space, service, our staff, and breakfast. I will share your comments with Quinten. He is a STAR! Thank you for all of the comments about tissue & the highway. Please know that we have put double panes to reduce the impact, and have seen full impact on no comments.

I look forward to sharing your comments with our team, and to the next opportunity to have you stay with us again.

Fayetteville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Our stay was very comfortable. The staff was very professional and helpful. Inoperative ice machines was a real disappointment. The desk clerk was very helpful and provided us with ice promptly. Overall a very nice weekend getaway for us.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Billy,

We appreciate you making us a stop on your travels, and taking a moment to share your experience on Trip Advisor. Thank you for all of the wonderful comments. Please know that we have worked on the inoperative Ice Machines.

I look forward to sharing your comments with our team, and to the next opportunity to have you back with us.

Grennsboro, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

Beautiful hotel....no complaints at all, other than loud A/C unit. Great place to stay , would recommend to anyone. Staff was extremely friendly and polite. Loved walking out of the room to the interior of the hotel, but feeling like you were outside. The beds are huge and pillows/bedding very comfortable. Extra sink in bedroom area very accommodating.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro - Airport, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Holly,

We appreciate all of the wonderful feedback, and the note about the AC. We can look it up for us remedy.

I look forward to sharing your comments with our team, and to the next opportunity we have to have you with us in the hotel.

Waynesville, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

My suite was great - roomy and clean. Well equipped with three sinks and small appliances!

The hotel staff was great with one exception - the dining room manager was most unpleasant.. Just as well as you would be wise to dine off site anyway. The meals were mass prepared.

The highlight of my stay was the bartender Quentin. He was very pleasant fellow with a sense of humor and attention to the guest. The fitness room was well equipped for my needs with television on each piece of equipment. The sundries and gift shop clerk was very helpful as we're the front desk staff. All in all a good stay.

I plan to return when in the Triad for business again.

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the interstate side. Not much view outside from either direction.
Dear Charles,

We greatly appreciate the opportunity to be a stop on your travels, and that you took a moment to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for all of the wonderful feedback. I look forward to sharing with our team, and to the next opportunity your travels lead you back to our hotel.

Please accept my apology for the individual you mentioned. I will share this with my superviors, as a training opportunity as we strive to keep our service levels above brand average.
I also hope you give our Dining Room another chance, as we do prepare items to order. The next time you are in the area, Please ask for me at the desk, and I'll treat you to dinner. I look forward to meeting with you.

I am walking a print out, of your comments, to Quinten at the bar. Thank you for pointing this out, as it's always a great part of our job to be recognised.

Josh Rubio
Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director.
Douglasville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

We had our couples retreat. It was a great place to stay!!! Frome the check in until the last day we experienced great service and and awesome time. The breakfast was good and the atmosphere was very relaxing.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Belinda,

Thank you for making us a part of your Couples Retreat, and for taking a moment to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

We greatly appreciate all the wonderful feedback. I look foward to sharing your feedback with our team and to the next opportunity your travels lead you back to our hotel.

Columbia, SC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

This stay reminded me of an old hotel chain slogan "The best surprise is no surprise". While the room/suite was aesthetically beautiful, the functionality left a few things to be desired. There was no place to hang towels and wash clothes, no trash can in the bedroom and no freezer in the refrigerator.

When dressing to attend a wedding, there was no hot water, I had to do a cold wash off. I told the front desk about the problem on the way out to the event. When we returned to the room hours later, water was running into the sink and tub and there was a strong chlorine smell.

The very nice people of the breakfast crew began quickly shutting down their operation five+ minutes early both mornings of our stay.

Room Tip: Definitely seek highest floor because the noise level in the atrium gets very loud at times.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager & Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro - Airport, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Wmleken,

Thank you for making us a stop on your travels and for taking a moment to share your experience with TripAdvisor.

We appreciate the compliments and the opportunity feedback. This is good information for us to note about the items that would help you as you were getting ready. I apologize about not having the hot water, and want you to know that this was an isolated issue that has been resolved. I will also review your notes with my breakfast team.

Thank you for your time, we look forward to the next opportunity to have you with us again.

Josh Rubio
Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director.