“A pleasant weekend away!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro - Airport

Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro - Airport
Ranked #21 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Chapel Hill
“A pleasant weekend away!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Staff and Hotel all are excellent, Hotel was clean and Staff was friendly a excellent weekend get away!Great value for the money, my wife and I had a great experience at this hotel and all it had to offer.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro - Airport, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Dana,

Thank you for making us your choice for a get away, and for taking a moment to share your experience with us. Thank you for all of the wonderful comments. We look forward to sharing them with the team, and for the next opportunity your travels lead you back to our hotel.

Josh Rubio
Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Jamestown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I had a great time, wonderful experience with excellent service for my sons birthday. The value for the money was unbelievable, I still can't get over what a great deal I had! Thank you for everything!!! I will be back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Nancy,

We appreciate you choosing us as a stop on your travels, and appreciate that you took a moment of your time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We are so glad you had a wonderful time, and a great experience.

We look forward to sharing your comments with our team, and the next opportunity your travels lead you back to our hotel.

Ocean City, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I enjoyed my experience here and definitely will stay. I usually come into town once a month and from now on this is where I will stay. Great Service and nice spacious suites, wonderfurl breakfast and loved the premium package. Lots of goodies involved with that. Nice pool and nice location away from all the noise of greensboro.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro - Airport, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Horatio,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be a stop on your travels, and for taking a moment to share your experience on Trip Advisor. I am looking forward to sharing your feedback & comments with our team. As we continously work on maintaining an exceptional level of service, it's good to see our efforts return in a comment like yours.

When you return, please ask for me at the desk, for me to meet you & thank you for your business.

Cameron, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

All guest were basically snow bound and much of the staff were unable to make it in. The staff that were there had do do everything. I saw managers and ladies in high heels/dress suits waiting tables. It was a situation no one wanted, but the staff rose to the occasion. Service was slower than normal or non-existant (maid service) due to the staff shortage, but I can not give enough accolades to the staff that was there. They made what could have been a difficult experience into a pleasant one, all the while smiling and courteous as they jumped in and got the job done. I have stayed at this ES many times and plan to many more. Greensboro Embassy Suites is the Best!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro - Airport, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Clayton,

Thank you very much for making us a stop on your travels, and for taking a moment to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your understanding of the situation. I was the bartender on the first evening, due to staff not able to make it, and it made it so much easier & enjoyable that everyone was so understanding.

I look forward to sharing your awesome words with our team, and look forward to the next opportunity your travels lead you back to our property.

Knoxville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

My visit to the Embassy Suite Hotel during my business trip was very pleasant. There was a severe snow storm and even though the facility was short staffed, they were very professional, courtious and always had a smile on their face. Will stay again if the need arises.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro - Airport, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for making us a stop on your travels, and for taking a moment to share your experience on Trip Advisor. Thank you so much for your understanding of the situation, and for the kind words. I look forward to reviewing & sharing with our team.

We look forward to the next opportunity your travels lead you back to our hotel.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Fabulous Stay! Stayed on business trip and now I wont stay anywhere else when I visit again! Corporate price was fantastic. The hotel is beautiful, the staff is very welcoming and helpful! Highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro - Airport, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for making us a stop on your travels, and for taking a moment to share your wonderful comments. I look forward to sharing them with our team, and to the next opportunity your travels lead you back to our hotel.

Clayton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

I stay at the Embassy Suites in Greensboro NC 3 times a year for business meetings. From check in to check out this hotel offers the best experience of any hotel I have been in in the State, maybe the Country. The Staff is amazing and go above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need to be as comfortable and as accommodated as possible. From the free breakfast, to the managers reception to the excellent food in the restaurant, everything you need is right here in the hotel. The meeting rooms are always set up exactly to our specifications, without fail. And the food that is prepared for our banquets is excellent. The servers are prompt, polite and you wait for nothing. I highly recommend Embassy Suites in Greensboro whether you are going for an individual business trip or holding a large business meeting. You will not be disappointed.

Dear Sandra,

Thank you for making us a stop on your travels, and for taking a moment to share your experiences with us.

I look forward to sharing your comments with our team. They will feel proud of your references to the state, maybe the country. I also look forward to sharing your comments with our Culinary, Service, and Banquet teams about your F&B experience.