“Pretty Good for the price” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Motel 6 Greensboro - Airport

Motel 6 Greensboro - Airport
Ranked #47 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Canton, Ohio
“Pretty Good for the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2007

Motel 6... it is NOT the Ritz... but this particular one isn't terrible either. The rates are LOW and the rooms are CLEAN.

We stayed overnight with our three preschool boys. When we first checked in, the boys and my husband ran ahead of me while I checked out the lobby area. When I went to find them, I realized I didn't know the room number. I thought to myself, "Surely that won't matter. They are so noisy, I'll hear them right away". WRONG. I couldn't hear them at all, and believe me I have no sissy-boys in my family! They are LOUD (in a joyful way... don't get me wrong). I could not hear any noises from the hallway. This is a big plus for families travelling with kiddos.

The lobby was clean and the desk staff was very friendly. They also spoke clearly and were easy to understand. We had some trouble booking the hotel through the direct phone line because no one who answered spoke English but when we arrived, the staff was all very fluent and helpful.

The room was fine. The towels were not huge but adequate. The floors were clean and the linens were fresh. For a hotel near an airport, this place is silent.

My husband and children thought this motel was perfect because it was within walking distance of Shoneys! I definitely think this will be our midway stop on our route to the beach. Cheap, clean, and next to Shoneys.... 'nuff said.

• Liked — Cleanliness, quiet atmosphere, had a nice looking outdoor pool
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
      Location
      Check in / front desk
2 Thank OhioMomofBoys

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Charlotte, NC
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2006

The motel is all inside halls, the general manager Larry? was very rude to me, the office area smelled like smoke, and the entire experience there with the management and staff is just about the worst. They where snippy when I would ask questions, the manager rolled his eyes when I told him my bathroom was dirty to move me, he even said he should put me on the "no rent list". Well consider myself there, because I will not be back.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — the general manager
  • Tips/Secrets — stay away!!!
  • Stayed June 2006, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Check in / front desk
3 Thank uniquengay
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2006

My mom and I stayed here while attending a NASCAR race at Martinsville Virginia. The location was PERFECT for the speedway. It is right by the interstate so travel was easy to get to the mall and other attractions. There is a Shoney's right next door that had a great breakfast bar as well as a Wendy's and a couple of other fast food eateries. The rooms were basic. If you are just looking for a nice clean place to sleep that isn't going to break the bank, this is deffinatly the hotel for you. I felt completly safe and I am going to be staying there again for the next race I attend.

• Stayed April 2006